Strictly Come Dancing 2020 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omgggg I love billy ocean what a BANGER this is

Same, I LOVE Billy Ocean!! If he doesn't play Get Out Of My Dreams, Get Into My Car I will be so frickin pissed

Edit: he didn't play it, but at least Claudia just made a reference to that song. I'll take that!

Reactions: 6
Ha ha has Motsi shattered the pretence of the Sunday show being a separate filming session by failing to be arsed to change her outfit between the two recordings like the others all have/do.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Your most likely to remember the first person to dance and the last person to dance, so that doesn’t really prove anything 🤷‍♀️
But your not either, Jamie and Karen, for another example, are always in the middle and they go through every week and get the votes. So really, the slot doesn’t mean anything, it’s the person and the dance

Reactions: 3
I thought the way and what Craig said to Maisie was beautiful. She is only 19 and it must be devastating to know everyone hates you, and in such a public way too.

Also that shirt of Gorka is horrific. This year's costumes have been seriously dodgy, with the exception of Janette who always seems to get a bespoke hand stitched dress 🤨

Reactions: 33
I thought the way and what Craig said to Maisie was beautiful. She is only 19 and it must be devastating to know everyone hates you, and in such a public way too.

Also that shirt of Gorka is horrific. This year's costumes have been seriously dodgy, with the exception of Janette who always seems to get a bespoke hand stitched dress 🤨
What did Craig say? Haven’t bothered to watch as I saw the spoiler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.