Strictly Come Dancing 2019

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In fairness, even if he didn't like the Vogue idea... (didn't enjoy it myself and I was a fan of hers on the show)
HE is still the choreographer who creates their dance, so it was on him with the lack of actual dance moves πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
No the pros only choreograph the 5 Latin & 5 ballroom dances approved by the world dance sport. They also choreograph the American Smooth which is classed as a speciality dance but is really just a foxtrot or viennese waltz with lifts. The pros don't choreograph any other speciality dances. Outside choreographers are brought in for Couples Choice, Charleston, Argentine Tango & Salsa. So Giovanni isn't to blame for the Vogue choreography.

Reactions: 6
Saffron, you have been evicted,
Get your ratty extensions and your fake tan and please leave the building.
You have been evicted,

When's the next primark range hun!?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think Kelvin will win.
Want Chris to win as he is my new celeb crush πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ Sorry Rosie if youre reading this.

*** Did the woman just forget the words to Never Tear us Apart?!!!

Reactions: 3
I don't want Kelvin to win. I really don't like him, he can dance but the personality is lacking I don't enjoy watching him like I do Chris.

Reactions: 5
Sweet Jesus! Where has kelvin been hiding that rather large package 😳 how did I only notice it when he jumped up and down after getting his scores #mustlookharder

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Chris for personality.
Kelvin for dance ability. 😬 (and I like Oti)

saffron, off you duck hun’

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just dribbling over Chris 🀀
Chris Ramsey is bleeping beautiful and sexy, and a lovely guy and just an absolute dream! He’s the only one worth watching left in the competition, everyone else is just so bland and lacking in personality. Chris has at least got some spark about him as well as being gorgeous and a pretty good dancer.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
He's the only reason I'm watching! But that bulge last week, plus this week's store are not helping with the hot flushes 🀣 no wonder his wife is such a happy person!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.