Strictly Come Dancing 2019

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know why Janette hasn't been in the pro dances for the past 2 weeks, I don't like Janette and think she is over-rated, but I do find it odd she wasn't in the pro number this week & last week and there hasn't been a word about it. Anyone know why or did I just miss her because they finally stopped putting her at the front of every number
She did a lot of media last week so was probably too busy to rehearse the pro number. Also her and Alijaz were at Caroline Flack’s birthday party Friday night so probably too hungover!

Reactions: 4
Curtis give me the absolute creeps

I used to love Neil and was delighted when he got a partner ,but he's been dissapointing I thought he choreography would be more exciting .
I think Neil needs a partner with dance experience to really bring his choreography a-game.

Kinda agree about Curtis, but I like AJ, in spite of him being a bit of a media/attention bleep, he seems genuinely a really nice guy.

Reactions: 8
A few comments:

1. it hadn't occurred to me that Janette might be preggers - I do hope she is :)
2. Posh Emma gave an interview to the Daily Mail over the weekend still banging on about being kicked out, how upset she is, how she still had so much more to give, wailing and crying, her husband had to whisk her away for the weekend because she was soooo upset - honestly there are actual problems in the world !! Suspect she feel deeply in love with Aljaz too having seen a pic of her husband !!
3. I had a dream at the weekend where i was dating AJ !! I can confirm that he is an excellent kisser and i'm hoping to have a follow up dream so i can learn more ... !!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Does anyone know why Janette hasn't been in the pro dances for the past 2 weeks, I don't like Janette and think she is over-rated, but I do find it odd she wasn't in the pro number this week & last week and there hasn't been a word about it. Anyone know why or did I just miss her because they finally stopped putting her at the front of every number
Apparently she’s injured

Reactions: 3
I think it’s a good line up for Blackpool. My top 3 for the final would be Alex, Kelvin and Karim. Would love Chris to be there too but I don’t think he would beat Karim or Kelvin.

Reactions: 7
Literally hate Kelvin, he's such a moron and, unpopular opinion, but don't actually think he's that great now - first week yeah was great especially for the first week of the show and someone standing in last minute but since then he hasn't improved. and think he thinks he's the best and so then gets really dissapointed with anything under an 8/9. Not a fan, sorry! Love Oti, though...
Alos never knew Gio went out with Jess WRight from Towie :O

Reactions: 11
Literally hate Kelvin, he's such a moron and, unpopular opinion, but don't actually think he's that great now - first week yeah was great especially for the first week of the show and someone standing in last minute but since then he hasn't improved. and think he thinks he's the best and so then gets really dissapointed with anything under an 8/9. Not a fan, sorry! Love Oti, though...
Alos never knew Gio went out with Jess WRight from Towie :O
This is what me and my housemate were saying about Kelvin at the weekend. Now people are improving he doesn't look so great now.
Gio has dated alot of people lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This is what me and my housemate were saying about Kelvin at the weekend. Now people are improving he doesn't look so great now.
Gio has dated alot of people lol
Yeah, for sure!! Maybe I'm also a bit biased cos I don;t take to him as a person but yeah, not really that impressed - even his hips are kind of too try-hard idk.
Lol wish he'd dated me

I like Kelvin. As stated by the Judges, those lifts he did on Saturday were incredibly difficult and even the professionals take ages to be able to do them. As he's a racing driver, he's clearly very competitve and so any competitive person is going to be disappointed in their scores and is always going to think they can do better.

Kelvin's deleted pro-Brexit tweets are one thing (wonder how he's faring with all of those European dancers whose jobs might be put at risk) but his alleged deleted tweets about paparazzi taking upskirt photos being okay because there's a demand for them are something else. Worse than Saffron's train comment that she made as a teenager and apologised for but he as a fully grown man will receive no backlash whatsoever...vom.

As for his dancing, it's good and I love Oti, but he's hardly Danny Mac.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Kelvin's deleted pro-Brexit tweets are one thing (wonder how he's faring with all of those European dancers whose jobs might be put at risk) but his alleged deleted tweets about paparazzi taking upskirt photos being okay because there's a demand for them are something else. Worse than Saffron's train comment that she made as a teenager and apologised for but he as a fully grown man will receive no backlash whatsoever...vom.

Loved Danny Mac, he was just fabulous.

I am a superfan of strictly, but this year is just not grabbing me. Unsure why, but its dissapointing

What was the train comment please?

Reactions: 1
As someone who 1) has been in that place and 2) works on the railway, I am disgusted. The person will never go home, their family will never see them again. Ugh. Thanks for sharing it though.
Agree. I hope as she’s still very young it was ignorance & not malice.

Reactions: 2
Agree. I hope as she’s still very young it was ignorance & not malice.
I hope so too. I used to work at a major London station and 90% were sympathetic, 10% not so much (not young people either), whenever one of those situations occurred. It happens a lot more than you think.

Reactions: 2
I hope so too. I used to work at a major London station and 90% were sympathetic, 10% not so much (not young people either), whenever one of those situations occurred. It happens a lot more than you think.
It was only a year or 2 ago, she was 17/18. Having suffered with MDD since 14 myself and having at least 10 girls in just my year hospitalised for mental illness between 14-16, the amount of kids suffering from severe mental health issues is rising and it would have been the same in Saffrons school. Also knowing the amount of mental health education that kids have been getting over the past 10 years, age is not an excuse for ignorance. Saffron is a self obessesed fame bleep. She could be a world champion dancer and still wouldn't want her to win Strictly. I may be being harsh, but her comments disgusted me at the time and still disgust me now.

I have been suicidal in the past so feel I can say this, although I don't wish to offend. For me, I do think it's the wrong way to go about it because I think of the lasting effects on the train drivers and the potentially life-changing things that people on the trains could be missing due to delays: funerals, hospital appointments, important job interviews that could lead to someone else getting depression when they remain unemployed. However, I don't blame the suicidal people themselves, rather the lack of mental health support as well as that I feel there should be a way for people to be euthanized painlessly if that's what they really want. We don't choose to be born, forcing people to stay alive doesn't make any sense to me either.

I definitely made similarly ignorant comments when I was Saffron's age and probably older too so I don't hold it against her. I'm pretty sure she's learned her lesson, unlike Kelvin who will probably win this show.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.