Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AH_

Gorka also just had a baby so I'm sure is happy to not be so invested and can enjoy both.

Reactions: 5

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Michelle really didn't come across well on ITT
Very bitter.
I believe she was asking for a larger feel for the tour tbh.

DeluxeTruffles

VIP Member
Strictly was so cringey last night. Watched it because my daughter enjoys the dancing but it was bloody awful. If I hear Claudia say "And you work so hard!" one more time. I swear she has been saying that since 2014. Along with "look at your little face!" and "you are so busy, you have to get up so early". She clearly runs out of drivel to spout. Don't blame her really. She must be on autopilot. It is like a pantomime now and I can't stand it. Thank God for Giovanni. His face and body make it bearable.

• Haha

Eirawen

VIP Member
Strictly was so cringey last night. Watched it because my daughter enjoys the dancing but it was bloody awful. If I hear Claudia say "And you work so hard!" one more time. I swear she has been saying that since 2014. Along with "look at your little face!" and "you are so busy, you have to get up so early". She clearly runs out of drivel to spout. Don't blame her really. She must be on autopilot. It is like a pantomime now and I can't stand it. Thank God for Giovanni. His face and body make it bearable.

Yes she is quite the moron isn't she?

Chocolate Crispie

Why do they keep saving Mike? Emma W was never going to win but I think she deserved to be saved over him atleast. It should be 3rd time in the vote off and you are gone the judges shouldn’t get a say then.

I like Chris and growing up in the same music era as him I really liked their routine, it was fun and you could tell he was loving it but I don’t think it was worth 9’s.

I think Alex could go far, she seems like a really lovely person and has taken the change of professional dancer well.

As said further up there doesn’t seem to be a clear winner, at this rate Mike could win it 🙄

Bellamerrell

VIP Member
does he mean presenting dance shows or just general presenting like this morning etc ! i cant stand AJ he just seems too sickly for my likening. His professional partner Chloe seemed lovely though and i was disappointed strictly got read of her

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
Still loving Chris. Seeing him improve has been fun to watch. Emma has also improved massively - I really don't like Anton though 😬 he comes across as a massive dick.

Although I think Kelvin or Karim will win, i would like to see one of the other two win. Emma is a massive strictly fan, and from my neck of the woods, so would be nice for her. But I am definitely rooting for Chris.

invisibleotter

Chatty Member
Does anyone know why Janette hasn't been in the pro dances for the past 2 weeks, I don't like Janette and think she is over-rated, but I do find it odd she wasn't in the pro number this week & last week and there hasn't been a word about it. Anyone know why or did I just miss her because they finally stopped putting her at the front of every number

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
Kevin as the winner would be given a dud as they never allow the same pro to win two years in a row. It happens to every pro winner. The next year they get someone crap.

cushtybert

VIP Member
So that bloke from emmerdale is going to replace Jamie. Let’s hope he catches up with the training!

MissTeddy

VIP Member
I just watched ITT. I felt there was a VERY odd dynamic between Michelle and Gio. She seemed much more gushing about their relationship than he was. And his body language was odd - looking down at his hands most of the time.

BDY_97

VIP Member
I can’t get over the people still moaning about the line up, there is literally someone for everyone on the line up. Fair enough some of them may not be really well known but they never are at the start, that’s the whole point 😂