Strawberry Hayes (Charlie Hayes @thestrawberryhayes)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do they not have buses in Folkestone?
Yeh just came here to say that she’s moaning about taxis this, taxis that - walk? Get the bus? Use the train? I’m sure she said she used to take the kid to school on the bus

Reactions: 8
Her fully furnished property turned out to be a bed in a box then 😬 is that normal in emergency accommodations to have no cooking facility or communal kitchen? Of course it’s not ideal but she managed a week in hotel with no facilities. Like someone else said she ate out majority of the time then anyway. Plus if she’s back local does she not have any friends who could offer a hot meal for Jasper.

A lot of supermarkets have hot food counters, even ones that will cook pizzas etc for you. (Sainsbury’s & Asda definitely do this) Morrisons have hot food counters with chicken, chips all sorts of things she could make a meal out of.

You just have to make these things work because what is the alternative…

Breakfast club, McDonald’s or cereal/instant porridge pots in the mornings. He’ll get a hot meal at school then it’s just his evening meal that needs to be sorted out.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
A lot of supermarkets have hot food counters, even ones that will cook pizzas etc for you. (Sainsbury’s & Asda definitely do this) Morrisons have hot food counters with chicken, chips all sorts of things she could make a meal out of.

Some restaurants also have the good2go option where at the end of the day they give you hot meals for low cost, buy some plates and eat that together.

You have to make it work for the sake of your kid and give him some stability, but she’s not even capable of that. The girl is a liability

Reactions: 11
Her fully furnished property turned out to be a bed in a box then 😬 is that normal in emergency accommodations to have no cooking facility or communal kitchen? Of course it’s not ideal but she managed a week in hotel with no facilities. Like someone else said she ate out majority of the time then anyway. Plus if she’s back local does she not have any friends who could offer a hot meal for Jasper.

Breakfast club, McDonald’s or cereal/instant porridge pots in the mornings. He’ll get a hot meal at school then it’s just his evening meal that needs to be sorted out.
she’s in temporary, emergency is hotels/b&bs. She’ll be in a woman’s aid type of building. It will have communal kitchen

Reactions: 8
I see she has a kettle, lots of instant pasta/noodle/rice pots you can get. Buy a sauce pan and get some fresh pasta that only takes a few minutes to cook in boiling water, add in some ready cooked chicken/ham/tuna, sauce, cheese, frozen peas etc. Poach/boil some eggs for breakfast, make some egg mayo for sandwiches. Melt some chocolate over boiling water and make some little rice crispy cakes with Jasper.

Reactions: 17
She wants to take some tips from a brilliant Scottish TikToker - Jimmy Stewart. He cooks full meals using a kettle, iron and curling tongs in a Pringles tube!

• Haha
So last week when she had free meals, she was out eating McDonald’s Costa etc and then this week she’s moaning that she has no cooking facilities make it make sense🫣

Reactions: 20
there may be a communal kitchen, I was lucky that I moved into a new temp accommodation 8 years back so I could cook in a nice new kitchen. That was until a local drunk and his mates trashed the joint and would puke all over the kitchen and I didn’t use it after then. I got a kettle, a fridge was in the room and I lived off of cold food or the odd instant noodle/pasta/soup and washed the stuff up in the shower that was also in my room.
you’ve just got to suck it up. I was lucky to be housed in 6 months, the wait is much longer these days but ‘no pain, no gain’.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She wants to take some tips from a brilliant Scottish TikToker - Jimmy Stewart. He cooks full meals using a kettle, iron and curling tongs in a Pringles tube!
Or men who make tiktoks from HMP who do full curries and tit in their kettles hahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Basically she just wants everyone else to run around after her and make her life as easy as possible so she can still act like a child. You had your kid so it’s your responsibility to make sure he is provided for!! You’ve got a roof over your head, Yh it maybe not 5* but there’s people who are living on the streets, in the wet and cold and would happily take your place! Moan bleeping moan! Grow up and take responsibility for your crappy choices in life that contributed to where your are now!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She just wants to run around with her strange friends in fancy dress,having all the drama, at rubbish gigs listening to rubbish music,thinking shes the main character in a rubbish spin off version of skins/the rocky horror show,take the kid swimming,to throw park or something instead of hanging around with your freaky friends

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Yeh, I just came here to say that she’s moaning about taxis this, taxis that - walk? Get the bus? Use the train? I’m sure she said she used to take the kid to school on the bus
She has the money. Why doesn't she learn to drive, or is she such a precious princess who can't do it?

Reactions: 5
Basically she just wants everyone else to run around after her and make her life as easy as possible so she can still act like a child. You had your kid so it’s your responsibility to make sure he is provided for!! You’ve got a roof over your head, Yh it maybe not 5* but there’s people who are living on the streets, in the wet and cold and would happily take your place! Moan bleeping moan! Grow up and take responsibility for your crappy choices in life that contributed to where your are now!
This. I can’t believe this girl, she is so entitled it’s unreal. How can a child live like this? Err, like what? It’s not ideal and you’ll have to make adjustments but that’s the price you paid for being so irresponsible and not sort a home… it’s not like she didn’t know this guy was bad news, it’s not like she didn’t have finances to do it. She’s just arrogant, childish and entitled… I’ve been in that situation loads of us have instead of whining you figure it out. Soap and boil the water buy a bowl and flannels? Hand wash clothes in the tub. Eat instant foods, or kids eat free in Asda cafe or for very little in other places again it’s not ideal but maybe you’ll realise it’s your responsibility to sort it out this is what your care leavers grant was for - ?!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She's had 6 years to sort out a home for her son. She's not on the street, seems to have plenty cash coming in from people. Best thing she could do is sign up at a local gym / sport centre and use it for swimming, showers & classes for her and the kid and a third space for them to use outside of school / work / bedsit.

Reactions: 17
Wait, wasn’t she banging on about how she was getting a fully furnished place and was having carveries?
Did that not get the gifts rolling in so now she’s all sad and sorry

She'll want a place closer to jasper's school so she can walk and show off whatever trash she's wearing so people stop and stare in awe at her. She can't walk far with her arse cheeks hanging out and ridiculous shoes on

Reactions: 14
Sorry but I definitely reckon she's out this weekend. Jasper at her sisters, duck load of cash from her snivelling followers? Yeah asif she's gonna sit in that bedsit on her own all weekend. Well done lads you've funded a bender!

Reactions: 22
Who the hell is walking around with the pantie bags she made.?! Like I sometimes really worry about people in this society 😫😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.