Strawberry Hayes (Charlie Hayes @thestrawberryhayes)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shoutout to Charlie herself for sending me here & discovering the truth about those posts sheā€™s referring to
I was following her on TikTok for ages and literally didnā€™t even know she had a tattle thread until she mentioned it šŸ˜­ blew up now

Reactions: 13
I've been active in other threads on here but never thought to look for one for Charlie as I actually liked her from the few videos I saw. She's really shot herself in the foot by telling people about this thread because wow, my eyes have been truly opened!
I think she knows this as well, and the quietness is an attempt of getting people to worry/gain sympathy, she will be back soon with a sob story about her accommodation.

I was never an active follower and had never seen her post her son, I had no idea how much she was exploiting him and sharing inappropriate things about him online. That poor boy.

Reactions: 21
I've been active in other threads on here but never thought to look for one for Charlie as I actually liked her from the few videos I saw. She's really shot herself in the foot by telling people about this thread because wow, my eyes have been truly opened!
I think she knows this as well, and the quietness is an attempt of getting people to worry/gain sympathy, she will be back soon with a sob story about her accommodation.

I was never an active follower and had never seen her post her son, I had no idea how much she was exploiting him and sharing inappropriate things about him online. That poor boy.
Same Iā€™m active member but on here but when she mentioned tattle I ran here so fast my apps had an asthma attack. I knew her son had long hair from one video but we have children the same age. Never have I spoke about my sonā€™s penis on social media nor would i. I breastfed all my children & it makes me cringe when she said ā€œsucking titā€ like Charlie you are sexualising the most normal thing in the world. I feel bad for jasper having his life turn upside down but that boy needs help from her. No normal mum would discuss there childā€™s privacy on any public platform unless thatā€™s just me. Iā€™m very private with my children like I wouldnā€™t use there photos on public domain cause you donā€™t know who has bad intentions. As a mother i can not fathom what she wrote on discord.

Sorry if that makes no sense Iā€™ve just come off an 12 hour night shift.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She's live on tiktok and yapping away again
Last week ā€œI have no family to help me at all, Iā€™m so alone, PayPal in bioā€ today: ā€œjasper is with my sister for the weekend because Iā€™m in a bedsit and havenā€™t been gifted my 80 bed home yetā€

• Wow
Reactions: 20
You can get a air fryer,microwave,slow cooker,kettle,toaster,portable hob,halogen oven to cook with,there's a solution to having no cooking facilities. Boil water in a kettle,put the hot water in a bucket/bowl or something add body wash,than wash yourself. It's not hard love.

Reactions: 14
You can get a air fryer,microwave,slow cooker,kettle,toaster,portable hob,halogen oven to cook with,there's a solution to having no cooking facilities. Boil water in a kettle,put the hot water in a bucket/bowl or something add body wash,than wash yourself. It's not hard love.
She's obviously trying to fish for more sympathy and therefor more money from strangers "I need money for taxis" okay? So do lots of parents, you brag about having TWO jobs and an OF, pay for it yourself.
"now jasper can't have a hot meal with mummy" there's options out there (like you've listed)
Yes it's a tit situation for jasper but she's using it for money and Internet clout.
---
Last week ā€œI have no family to help me at all, Iā€™m so alone, PayPal in bioā€ today: ā€œjasper is with my sister for the weekend because Iā€™m in a bedsit and havenā€™t been gifted my 80 bed home yetā€
Literally... Funny she failed to mention her sister when she was yapping about having no support what so ever

Wasnā€™t so concerned about her kid when she was living in her previous property as like I said she knew that she wasnā€™t on the tenancy and that her ex was volatile. So she should have made arrangements or put a plan in place as soon as they separated, but nope she waited till it all blew up and now expects strangers on the internet to give her sympathy and money! Maybe grow the duck up! But yet again now itā€™s everyone elseā€™s problem to house her and make sure sheā€™s comfortable! Then uses her kid to attract more sympathy! Half the time you donā€™t actually give a duck about him unless ya sticking a camera in his face or begging for attention by using him for likes and views not forget mentioning his private business 2 a group off strangers. People are so weird

Reactions: 17
don't think you're allowed electrical appliances in hotels/hostels are you? someone else i follow on tiktok who is in temp accommodation got told off/threatened to be evicted for smuggling in an air fryer.

Reactions: 2
The past week she's got at least Ā£700 from strangers, that would easily cover her and jasper for food and taxis.
I thought she didn't have any contact with her family? šŸ¤”

don't think you're allowed electrical appliances in hotels/hostels are you? someone else i follow on tiktok who is in temp accommodation got told off/threatened to be evicted for smuggling in an air fryer.
depends, if i was kicked out with no where to go or cook, id take a microwave and airfryer x

Reactions: 3
I also saw that somebody on one of her previous videos said he was violent and she liked the comment, yet she said multiple times he was never violent. Then today said it was low risk domestic.. make ya mind up!

I donā€™t think anybody professional would tell you to take a child back to a property where itā€™s volatile. I swear now sheā€™s got her drippy followers onside she can literally say anything and they will all be there with their tongues so far up her hoop! With their cash out funding her life what she caused herself by not being an adult and actually helping herself after the separation. But suppose I am just jealous so what do I know, hey šŸ™„

Reactions: 9
Why does she need to take more time off work as well? The councils told her that's where they'll be for the foreseeable so why does she need more time off to sort things out? This sounds so cold hearted of me but they've put a roof over her and jasper's heads...it's really not up to them to make sure her kid has a hot dinner every night. She has more than enough money and there's thousands of other parents in similar situations who make it work. Yeah her work might be understanding just now but she is only an apprentice she's easily replaceable

Reactions: 16
she made Ā£700 in one day. easily made 2k by now from begging, what is she winging about? she has an air fryer she can easily get from samā€™s. most people have to pay for transport, is that not normal?

emergency accomodation is bottom of the barrel. what did she expect? they canā€™t just conjure up fancy houses in emergencies.

She says ā€œhow can they place a six year old here?ā€

Maybe ask yourself how YOU could be so financially irresponsible that you paid thousands of your exā€™s rent arrears instead of getting your own place, didnā€™t bother looking for a house whilst you had been broken up for a months and pissed about in a hotel for a week. Sheā€™s had access to a lot of funds, sheā€™s not poor as she makes out. She could private rent right now if she could pass a credit check and had a guarantoor.
---
This is her 3rd time homeless she knows very well how the system works. Not sure why sheā€™s complaining when she is sat with thousands of undeclared money in her bank whilst also getting her accomodation paid for.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Well she had McDonaldā€™s breakfast all week so whatā€™s the difference just leave early and sit in to eat it.

I see sheā€™s more interested in doing a full face of makeup to sit in her bed sit rather than try and sort anything out regarding cooking facilities such as a microwave etc, noice.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Did she expect a 5 star air bnb or something? Youā€™re homeless, theyā€™ve put a roof over your head. No itā€™s not ideal but at least your not on the streets

Reactions: 14
She will probably end up wasting her time if she calls the council and asks to be moved, they'll likely tell her the temp accommodation is all they have and that she'll have to wait until she starts bidding on the social housing!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.