Strawberry Hayes (Charlie Hayes @thestrawberryhayes)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Weirdly quiet tbh. Struggles to keep her mouth shut at the best of times when she's inserting herself into drama, but her loyal followers have raised her a grand, (when she had fully paid for accom and food btw) give or take and she can't be bothered to give an update about where she is. Probably cos she's back at her absolutely awful, volatile, manipulative abusers, flea ridden, rent arreared "gaff"?

Reactions: 11
Bro that’s not even what i said
I did have a conversation with her but it’s been edited

Psychopaths

She was begging me for an invite code to Tattle actually
---
Charlie’s being unusually quiet for someone chronically online

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Bro that’s not even what i said
I did have a conversation with her but it’s been edited

Psychopaths

She was begging me for an invite code to Tattle actually
---
Charlie’s being unusually quiet for someone chronically online
What actually happened in the discord lol I got kicked

Reactions: 1
Idek I haven’t been in there since yesterday
To be fair their talking in those screenshots about me making Ophelia my pfp, the whole point of that was to prove that tit thats said and shared in that server can can wide spread and live on the Internet for ever... Hence why we're all so mad about jasper's intimate details being shared on there. As I've said in a previous tattle comment the points been proven so no need for the photo to be posted again but these discord users in her server need to understand that at that time it was a PUBLIC server and filled with strangers

Discord currently in a frenzy and airing every bit of caspers conversation atm. Weirdos seem to think it’s going to cause some kind of drama, people are allowed differences of opinion - we don’t care 😂

(just to edit because theyre all dense af. We don’t care about Ophelias private conversation)

I think I’m gonna stop mentioning the discord unless Charlie specifically comments because all these they/thems are doing my head in mate

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
IMG_3133.jpeg

That’s just the comments with the word tattle in them, must be at least double that talking about this thread.

It’s what 10 pages give or take about the discord drama? 200 ish comments? But we’re the ones who are obsessed and “still at it” 😭
---
Discord currently in a frenzy and airing every bit of caspers conversation atm. Weirdos seem to think it’s going to cause some kind of drama, people are allowed differences of opinion - we don’t care 😂

(just to edit because theyre all dense af. We don’t care about Ophelias private conversation)

I think I’m gonna stop mentioning the discord unless Charlie specifically comments because all these they/thems are doing my head in mate
Yeah it’s cringe now. Like someone else said it was light hearted entertainment last night 🤣

-

The irony when you’ve SS from here twice today (if not more) within 4/6 minutes of comments being posted ❤
IMG_3135.jpeg

IMG_3134.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s either gone back to the house or is staying silent to build suspense 😂 there’s no way someone as chronically online as her would remain this silent for no reason knowing damn well everyone is asking where she is now as it’s Friday.

• Heart
View attachment 2886031
That’s just the comments with the word tattle in them, must be at least double that talking about this thread.

It’s what 10 pages give or take about the discord drama? 200 ish comments? But we’re the ones who are obsessed and “still at it” 😭
---

Yeah it’s cringe now. Like someone else said it was light hearted entertainment last night 🤣

-

The irony when you’ve SS from here twice today (if not more) within 4/6 minutes of comments being posted ❤
View attachment 2886050
View attachment 2886051
bleeping hell chlo if you want an invite code just be brave and ask babes

Reactions: 8
can’t afford a toothbrush and toothpaste might set up a go fund me for them.. I hear that’s the way forward and then gullible people will donate money

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I agree with whoever commented above. Just leave the discord people be, they'll soon get bored. Ignoring people when they think they've something smart is honestly the best way to go

Reactions: 15
Right that’s it I am phoning the police and telling them that you are screenshotting my comments and showing other people! That’s private what I said in here. God sake 😂🙄

• Haha
Completely agree, typical spoonie. Same ones who diagnose their kids because it’s trendy and they want the extra money. This girl had posted her socials multiple times in that sever begging people to interact so she never has to work again. They’ve removed the ‘socials’ channel so didn’t get a screenshot. Apparently the child gets full DLA at 3 years old, but she had to use a go fund me to get him a private diagnosis.

View attachment 2884587
He won’t get full dla at 3 he’d either get high rate care £108 a week
Mid rate care
Low rate care
He won’t be entitled to mobility component yet unless special SMI (severe mental impairment) sorry to break it to you guys but my 5 year old is awarded high rate care and high rate mobility for being blind, autistic. Also they won’t diagnose adhd at 3 from a mum who was also looking for a private dr for adhd and we got declined and told they can’t diagnose until he’s 7 so she’s chatting pure tit
---
And too add dla go on CARE needs not diagnoses needs. My friend was declined dla; her daughter is autistic because they compared her daughter to a non autistic child at her daughters age and saw there were no grater care needs where as my son is 5 non verbal etc

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
He won’t get full dla at 3 he’d either get high rate care £108 a week
Mid rate care
Low rate care
He won’t be entitled to mobility component yet sorry to break it to you guys but my 5 year old is awarded high rate care and high rate mobility for being blind, autistic. Also they won’t diagnose adhd at 3 from a mum who was also looking for a private dr for adhd and we got declined and told they can’t diagnose until he’s 7 so she’s chatting pure tit
---
And too add dla go on CARE needs not diagnoses needs. My friend was decline dla her daughter is autistic because they compared her daughter to a non autistic child and saw there were no grater care needs where as my son is 5 non verbal etc
Oh yeah I know about it being care needs, I should have elaborated a little but I meant if he did get full DLA he’d of had tons of evidence from professionals to back that up. There wouldn’t of been any need to pay for a private diagnosis if that was the case ❤

Reactions: 4
Oh yeah I know about it being care needs, I should have elaborated a little but I meant if he did get full DLA he’d of had tons of evidence from professionals to back that up. There wouldn’t of been any need to pay for a private diagnosis if that was the case ❤
Oh 100% not arguing with you at all! Just stating what I know as I’m a parent who has the battle of claiming DLA for my son who is disabled. We were on mid rate care for 2 years and awarded HRM&HRC in Feb for 11 years as he has severe SMI & he is blind in both eyes x

Bear in mind it was a fight to get that for him!^ not bragging etc just have a folder of over 150 letters from different professionals who are his consultants. We have 5 different ones and they’re all fab with evidence x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.