Strawberry Hayes/Charlie Hayes #2 Her pronouns are Paypal/Scrounger

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also the fact shes a SW and sells content she wouldn’t of needed people on tik tok to send her money because she would of had people buying content off her. Also anyone who does SW should not be posting their child on an open social media platform never mind the fact she posted a video saying she lets her son touch her boobs no wonder she is attracting peodos

Reactions: 21
The problem is she talks about rape so lightheartedly. She throws around the word so much.

Reactions: 17
If I even had speculation someone was in possession of such vile images I’d be on the phone to the police, let alone if I knew for sure!!!

Reactions: 15
The problem is she talks about rape so lightheartedly. She throws around the word so much.
she claims that because she has been a victim she does it ‘cope’ …. Dark humour babes….. absolutely abhorrent if u ask me

Reactions: 7
It’s the use of the term sexy r@pist - abhorrent, just awful 😡
It's for clout as usual. I really hope her son has healthy men in his life that actually have morals. I can imagine Jasper would follow her footsteps.

Reactions: 3
If she knew and didnt report the guy then she is just as bad as him in my eyes, how anyone could protect or benefit from a n0nc3 is beyond me

Reactions: 10
If she knew and didnt report the guy then she is just as bad as him in my eyes, how anyone could protect or benefit from a n0nc3 is beyond me
I'm pretty sure it's an offence to not report it? Like you assisting CSA to continue

Reactions: 4
Whoring herself out on tiktok I see , anything to keep them donations coming in I guess.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Her TikTok currently is giving someone who's desperate for their ex to come back to them tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She knows pedos watch her content but still continues to talk about her child genitals on there 🤢

Reactions: 8
I hope J isn’t around when she’s filming these videos 🤮 no child should see there mother dressed up like that!

Reactions: 15
i cant deny looks wise she would be someone is absolutely go for, however the amount of grim behavior and red flags is enough to put anyone off for life

bleeping hell, she's a wrong un

Reactions: 7
Oh so she didn’t report someone for having CP (I hate that term, child ABUSE images/videos) therefore letting the children involved carry on living that nightmare. Top parent. Scumbag.
Just coming back again to say what absolute trash she is for not reporting the person cos they didn’t directly affect her. Let the kids carry on being abused in the videos/pics then. bleeping thick vacuous selfish bleep.

btw

IMG_1950.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Bet that lad in the coffee shop is like ffs every time she comes in. And the comments saying he fancies her & is going to be her next bf
What are these people?!

Reactions: 9