Strawberry Hayes/Charlie Hayes #2 Her pronouns are Paypal/Scrounger

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow a second thread! Congratulations Charlie!!! Now you can pretend we're even more obsessed with you ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 11
IMG_3225.jpeg

🥱 here we go again. Charlie, this is exactly what is wrong with your “community” please educate them. They don’t typically introduce themselves with pe/do pronouns, they won’t enter these online spaces and announce that they are interested in children right off the bat.

How comfortable was this Cam to not only have access to Jasper but to then ask him if he had only fans? It’s so bleeping disturbing.

Yes by our logic you 1000% should not indulge your children’s personal information to random people online. What the duck?

Reactions: 24
The flat certainly isn’t what she expected after everyone told her she’d be housed, it’s literally a one bed with a kitchen, she said she’s sleeping in the whats meant to be living room. They still have a certain number of days to decide if they have a duty over her. Which includes offering private rents.

Reactions: 6
View attachment 2897029
🥱 here we go again. Charlie, this is exactly what is wrong with your “community” please educate them. They don’t typically introduce themselves with pe/do pronouns, they won’t enter these online spaces and announce that they are interested in children right off the bat.

How comfortable was this Cam to not only have access to Jasper but to then ask him if he had only fans? It’s so bleeping disturbing.

Yes by our logic you 1000% should not indulge your children’s personal information to random people online. What the duck?
Don't even have the words for these lot anymore. They don't get it. Charlie is a bad mum and person and they'll find anyway they can to defend it. Leave them to it. Not my circus not my bleeping monkeys

Reactions: 7
She’s been there 3 days and the house is a shithole already
Was it really necessary to post your child’s tit stains in the toilet for content ?

• Sick
Reactions: 26
I can’t believe how scruffy it is already, she’s had nothing to do for days and can’t even tidy or organise anything 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
View attachment 2897029

Sorry but if I encountered someone like that I could not fathom posting my child on the internet again (wouldn’t do it in the first place) absolutely cooked behaviour

Sorry but if I encountered someone like that I could not fathom posting my child on the internet again (wouldn’t do it in the first place) absolutely cooked behaviour
She was engaging with them. Someone on her snapchat I believe wanted to buy nudes of her as a child.
IMG_4959.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She was engaging with them. Someone on her snapchat I believe wanted to buy nudes of her as a child. View attachment 2897697
Okay Chris Hansen take a day off- wait actually get a job!
I cannot believe she’s humiliating her child once more showing that toilet. Is she actually so ignorant to think that isn’t incredibly degrading? Imagine any of his peers found out about it, even when he’s older

If I had kids and someone asked me for indecent images of them, I’d be on the phone to the police and reporting them. I wouldn’t be scamming them and taking their money, even if you don’t intend on sending the images it’s still enabling their behaviour to an extent.

I’d also never ever post photos of my kids online again after that. Not then continue to post about their private parts, their toilet habits, etc, knowing full well a paedophile will be watching that content.

Reactions: 19
yeah I think she got autism mixed up with narcissistic personality order

• Heart
Reactions: 6