Strawberry Hayes/Charlie Hayes #2 Her pronouns are Paypal/Scrounger

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so sorry but everytime I look at her esp with those ridiculously overfilled lips all I see is…
EC4F19C4-F333-48B0-8D48-7FB0DCD52FFC.jpeg

maybe she can get a green wig x

• Haha
Reactions: 9
moans about screenshots of what she’s said and done being on tiktok then reposts it on her page. i think she gets off on the attention. why the duck would you wanna share that
IMG_4998.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 4
So she knew somebody had CP yet instead of reporting it just let it slide, nah she’s a Wrongun.

Reactions: 11
There was a police officer in there who’s just left as she can’t get behind the conversations in there as of late. Says it all.
---
How does she even know he had CP? 🤮
They didn’t even respond when asked, just carried on talking about her stalker ex. Literally no one questioned it apart from that one person 💀

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Her last 2 tiktok videos?? I've never liked her but never found her "cringey". But she's giving us paul breach rn. Why is she acting like that? Is she manic or something

Reactions: 1
how do you “know” someone has CP?

I’d be CALLING THE POLICE. absolutely disgusting. why the duck would you not report them?

Reactions: 12