Strawberry Hayes/Charlie Hayes #2 Her pronouns are Paypal/Scrounger

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_0429.jpeg

I mean, if this ISNT your logic, get the duck off the internet until you have grown up and you can safeguard your children.

Reactions: 29
If I had kids and someone asked me for indecent images of them, I’d be on the phone to the police and reporting them. I wouldn’t be scamming them and taking their money, even if you don’t intend on sending the images it’s still enabling their behaviour to an extent.

I’d also never ever post photos of my kids online again after that. Not then continue to post about their private parts, their toilet habits, etc, knowing full well a paedophile will be watching that content.
In her defence the person she took the money from was asking her for photos of herself as a child not of her child, still absolutely clapped though.

Reactions: 5
In her defence the person she took the money from was asking her for photos of herself as a child not of her child, still absolutely clapped though.
I don’t get why you’d entertain it though, to the point where she took money. Why was he going to report it to her child’s school if it was pictures of her? Bizarre either way.

Reactions: 15
Sorry there are plenty of places you can go online to share struggles/ask for advice without giving your location and showing your child’s face
agreed! If you have genuine concerns and no one to speak to, there are plenty of forums you can ask for advice anonymously. It upsets me how she does not safeguard her child at all from creeps on the internet.

does she have any close friends in real life or is it all online friends?

I don’t get why you’d entertain it though, to the point where she took money. Why was he going to report it to her child’s school if it was pictures of her? Bizarre either way.
Yeah I’m not defending that just correcting the previous poster so her minions can’t whinge that we can’t read.

Reactions: 3
This is so good. Glad she's being held accountable. Someone guide them over here next 🤣

---
Just gone to look for these comments and theyre not there. Working over time are we to get them deleted x
Can’t come into work babes got delete comments all day 💅🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is literally targeting the pead-0 market dressing up as clowns and other kids stuff

Oh dear,why doxx yourself?
For the drama so she can be all "oh boohoo people found my address online" probably to cry to the council too to move her to a different location.
No thoughts for her son whatsoever.

Also her saying she didn't ask people to give her money...why put your PayPal link up? Oh people were asking her for it so they could send her things...Well why not say thank you but keep that money for yourselves or even donate it to a homeless charity if you have spare money.

Reactions: 12
There’s no way I’d eat food with money I earned from a pead-0

• Heart
Reactions: 4