Stranger Things #2 Netflix

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to thread two!! 🥰

So what’s new? *spoilers ahead*

well Hawkins is in a bit of a pickle and house insurance is going to go through the roof but doesn’t stop Ted from sleeping in his chair…

will is pining for Mike whilst Mike is being a typical teenage boyfriend to El…but doesn’t matter now because Will has the (bad) feels on his neck again

Max!!! stay strong sister 😭 Lucas needs you!!

we had a moment where we thought we were gonna loose my husband but he made it and is still the chief babysitter 👏🏻
2DC5A491-97DD-4744-BFA4-888878966E03.gif

Jopper finally happened and we all fell for Enzo

nancy and Jonathan were struggling long distance but she got flirty up with my man…it’s ok I forgive you for that badass gun
52731353-42C8-42E6-8825-B5A84937D280.gif

Dustin got annoyed with having to explain everything to everyone especially steve
827DCBDF-AF46-4F17-AAF4-83D9C6E4D749.gif

Robin couldn’t walk in heeled shoes and waffles when she flirts but she’s our girl and we adore her!!

eleven. that’s it. she is the queen…
3EEC7EB4-BD7F-46C4-93DB-9591D22C146F.gif

and finally the duffer brothers introduced us to the man we all fell in love with…who was going to finally graduate, the king of the hellfire club and the guy who didn’t run away…fly high eddie
FB8045A1-D83B-48CE-8D08-881CD7FB8252.gif

Oh yeh and also daddy Vecna/001

new season to drop 2024/2025

that’s all x

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Gonna make a throuple with them. Can't choose one. And then when Billy comes back to life it's gonna turn into a quadruple.
I need to apologise to myself and Jamie for forgetting that I need him in my life as well.

Only sometimes in costume. 😆

Ordered this cute Scoops Steve print off Etsy.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Welcome to thread two!! 🥰

So what’s new? *spoilers ahead*

well Hawkins is in a bit of a pickle and house insurance is going to go through the roof but doesn’t stop Ted from sleeping in his chair…

will is pining for Mike whilst Mike is being a typical teenage boyfriend to El…but doesn’t matter now because Will has the (bad) feels on his neck again

Max!!! stay strong sister 😭 Lucas needs you!!

we had a moment where we thought we were gonna loose my husband but he made it and is still the chief babysitter 👏🏻
View attachment 1503784

Jopper finally happened and we all fell for Enzo

nancy and Jonathan were struggling long distance but she got flirty up with my man…it’s ok I forgive you for that badass gun
View attachment 1503791

Dustin got annoyed with having to explain everything to everyone especially steve
View attachment 1503792

Robin couldn’t walk in heeled shoes and waffles when she flirts but she’s our girl and we adore her!!

eleven. that’s it. she is the queen…
View attachment 1503796

and finally the duffer brothers introduced us to the man we all fell in love with…who was going to finally graduate, the king of the hellfire club and the guy who didn’t run away…fly high eddie
View attachment 1503799

Oh yeh and also daddy Vecna/001

new season to drop 2024/2025

that’s all x
Perfect recap really missing Stranger Things. The wait for season 5 begins but for now rewatching here I come.

Reactions: 4
All at once

But for real, Eddie is coming back in ST5 right? The Duffers are just playing with us yeh?
Yeah I'm down for that. Be an experience.

Eddie deserved better than death. But can't see how they'd bring him back. It would ruin the impact of his death if they did as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yeah I'm down for that. Be an experience.

Eddie deserved better than death. But can't see how they'd bring him back. It would ruin the impact of his death if they did as well.
Ok well it’s cosy over here in denial so I’m going to stay here

• Haha
Reactions: 4
There are some very interesting theories on how they could bring back Eddie…we won’t know till S5. I just want Max awake 🙁🙁

Reactions: 5
The church bells were ringing last night and it nearly gave me a panic attack. Who knew a TV show could cause an irrational fear of chimes? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So re watch update on S4 ep 2 and looking back I hate el never got her revenge on Angela proper

Reactions: 7