Stranger Things #2 Netflix

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am so proud of him 🥺
I can’t believe they’re still so young in my head I had them as twenty somethings 🤷🏼‍♀️I hope it does progress into the next season we all want Will to find happiness 💗

I feel they kind of ruined it going all spiritual in series 4, I hate things like that so I haven't finished 4.
Spiritual? I thought it was the darkest season we’ve had yet 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I can’t believe they’re still so young in my head I had them as twenty somethings 🤷🏼‍♀️I hope it does progress into the next season we all want Will to find happiness 💗

I agree…this season was dark. I really miss the stranger things time 😭 it was such a fun few months

Reactions: 4

I mean ghosty scary. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
I wonder because Millie does a lot of films for Netflix like Enola Holmes and she has Damsel coming out this year and she’s just finished a film in December if she will get much more than the other cast.

Noah has said “ This series has started with Will and will end with will” . I’m looking forward to the last season. No doubt they will bring back old cast like Dr Brenner somehow eg flashbacks

Attachments

I wonder because Millie does a lot of films for Netflix like Enola Holmes and she has Damsel coming out this year and she’s just finished a film in December if she will get much more than the other cast.

Noah has said “ This series has started with Will and will end with will” . I’m looking forward to the last season. No doubt they will bring back old cast like Dr Brenner somehow eg flashbacks
I hope Eddie is back. I’d sell my soul for one 5 second flash back clip of him

I hope Steve is happy at the end too, i mean he is such a good role model for the kids, like he takes care of them and its so sweet 🥲

I hope Steve is happy at the end too, i mean he is such a good role model for the kids, like he takes care of them and its so sweet 🥲
If they hurt a hair on that man’s head I’m not sure whether I will be able to finish the series

Happy 1 year anniversary to the best scene ever produced

IMG_1934.jpeg

anyone else wishing the duffer brothers would hurry up with s5???

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Has anyone seen/heard about this Stranger Sings Parody musical?

Did well off-Broadway and in London, going on UK tour and I'm thinking about booking for it. Just wondering if anyone has seen it and got a review of it?

I’ve just rewatched from the beginning and after S4 it’s incredible how much the Duffer Brothers were breadcrumbing all along! Can’t wait for S5. What are people’s theories?