Stranger Things #2 Netflix

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No offence to anyone who enjoys it but Since the House of Dragon GOT prequel came out my TikTok FYP is full of that and GOT, and my beloved Stranger Things edits are becoming a thing of the past. More Steve less dragons!

Reactions: 3
No offence to anyone who enjoys it but Since the House of Dragon GOT prequel came out my TikTok FYP is full of that and GOT, and my beloved Stranger Things edits are becoming a thing of the past. More Steve less dragons!
THIS!!!

my fyp has been taken over too and I miss that one Steve Tik tok of him from s2 at the party 😂😂

• Haha
Aww I still pine for Stranger Things but have to admit House of the Dragon has reeled me in for now.

Did you guys see that Joseph Quinn has done the voiceover for the Lords of the Fallen video game trailer…using his EDDIE voice? 😍 I miss Eddie 😢

Reactions: 1
Aww I still pine for Stranger Things but have to admit House of the Dragon has reeled me in for now.

Did you guys see that Joseph Quinn has done the voiceover for the Lords of the Fallen video game trailer…using his EDDIE voice? 😍 I miss Eddie 😢
I miss Eddie so much I’m still in a state of mourning.
Also, yes to that video of Steve at the party from S2. Iconic

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Yel

I will go back and read the rest of the thread when I've finished 4.

I finally got around to watching this because it's great to hear Kate Bush on the wireless. Then it turns out they've used a pretty butchered version of it😔, I was expecting the s4e4 scene to make way better use of it.

I might not have watched the show if I'd of know 4 would go all nightmare on elm Street and even have Robert Englund 😬, terrifying! Especially the eyes shot at the end of e3 😱.

Still the show is amazing, it feels like the budget is trebled with every season.

• Heart
turns out they've used a pretty butchered version of it😔, I was expecting the s4e4 scene to make way better use of it.
I take that back 😆, they used a really good version for the action scene in 9. I guess it makes sense to use the cropped sampled version as a teaser in 4 then use it properly.

Reactions: 7
Has anyone seen the theories about the stranger things icon squares ? Eddie munson is the same colour as vecnas and not the same colour as the rest of the Hawkins crew. IS HE COMING BACK JUST TELL ME

Reactions: 4
Does anybody follow Joseph Quinn’s (Eddie) official Facebook? Something very interesting has just been posted there - Stranger Things related 👀

04003413-B34B-4276-982F-EB8E0DB5E405.jpeg

• Wow
I will go back and read the rest of the thread when I've finished 4.

I finally got around to watching this because it's great to hear Kate Bush on the wireless. Then it turns out they've used a pretty butchered version of it😔, I was expecting the s4e4 scene to make way better use of it.

I might not have watched the show if I'd of know 4 would go all nightmare on elm Street and even have Robert Englund 😬, terrifying! Especially the eyes shot at the end of e3 😱.

Still the show is amazing, it feels like the budget is trebled with every season.
I feel they kind of ruined it going all spiritual in series 4, I hate things like that so I haven't finished 4.

• Wow
Reactions: 1