Stranger Things #2 Netflix

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Enraged that Will never stuck up for her in public
Everyone makes excuses for Will and I hate it. I feel like I'm the only one fed up with him. (And Dustin. On multiple re-watch, he's such a dick to everyone but because he's also the comedic relief he gets away with it)

However I feel Mike gets better and better on re-watch which seems to be an unpopular opinion.

Reactions: 4
Everyone makes excuses for Will and I hate it. I feel like I'm the only one fed up with him. (And Dustin. On multiple re-watch, he's such a dick to everyone but because he's also the comedic relief he gets away with it)

However I feel Mike gets better and better on re-watch which seems to be an unpopular opinion.
Ok I kinda agree with this but disagree same time. Will is going to be a huge part of S5 so s3-4 he’s been a background character.

i adore Dustin, he is clever and witty.

mike!! Thank you!! Someone else who likes Mike! I defend that kid so much online because everyone hates on him?

Reactions: 1
I’ve always liked Mike’s character. Dustin however is my fave out of all the kids…I just love him. #DustyBun 🥹

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Ok I kinda agree with this but disagree same time. Will is going to be a huge part of S5 so s3-4 he’s been a background character.

i adore Dustin, he is clever and witty.

mike!! Thank you!! Someone else who likes Mike! I defend that kid so much online because everyone hates on him?
I absolutely adore Mike. He's such a great character, an amazing boyfriend and incredible friend but people seem to hate him. His scenes with El have always been so emotional. I still cry at their reunion in season 2. And I don't care what anyone thinks, his 'I love you' monologue was incredible.

I'm actually dreading Will being a huge part of season 5 tbh. I think Noah is an amazing actor but Will has annoyed me since Season 3. He's selfish in regards to Mike's time and attention and his actions/lack of towards El in season 4 is awful. Why doesn't he tell Joyce what's going on? Why doesn't he ever stand up for her? Does he help her with school work? He's in class doing the same project so why doesn't he help her pick a more suitable topic? Why does everyone blame Mike for being shocked and upset about El's bullying and lies (which he only just found out about and still tries to help her) but Will gets a pass?

I liked Dustin a lot but I've been re-watching with a friend of mine who has never seen it before (we're up to S3E3) and I'm realising he's quite a little tit and gets away with a lot that the others wouldn't.

Reactions: 5
Team Steve
my man. 😍

I absolutely adore Mike. He's such a great character, an amazing boyfriend and incredible friend but people seem to hate him. His scenes with El have always been so emotional. I still cry at their reunion in season 2. And I don't care what anyone thinks, his 'I love you' monologue was incredible.
thank you!! I don’t want to gatekeep a show but the newer fans who have come in since S4 are annoying me with this hate on Mike. He’s a freaking teenage boy in the 80s he isn’t going to pick up that will is gay, it wasnt as open back then also like I said he is a TEENAGER. He isn’t going to be doey love puppy. The reunion is S2 gets me all the time 🥺 and his little talk with hopper!!

I am fully team Mike

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
my man. 😍

thank you!! I don’t want to gatekeep a show but the newer fans who have come in since S4 are annoying me with this hate on Mike. He’s a freaking teenage boy in the 80s he isn’t going to pick up that will is gay, it wasnt as open back then also like I said he is a TEENAGER. He isn’t going to be doey love puppy. The reunion is S2 gets me all the time 🥺 and his little talk with hopper!!

I am fully team Mike
The Duffers released the script pages of the talk in the Van and it really highlights that 1) Mike was never meant to realise Will was crying/upset and 2) Mike actually thinks El was going to break up with him the whole time which I thought was something that didn't really come across in the show. He doesn't think he has anything to offer her.

Mike is the leader. He makes all the plans. It's him that makes them go looking for Will in the rain, he is the one who rallies the group when Bob dies, he's the one who comes up with the plan to burn the vines in the tunnel, he comes up with the sauna test, and he's the one leading point on all the Cali stuff. He's put himself in direct danger for his friends and El multiple times. What's not to love?!

Also his little reunion with Hop in season 4 was so great.

Reactions: 11
The Kas theory for season 5 is actually pretty good… I fell down a massive “Eddie Munson will return” rabbit hole on tiktok

I hope so too seeing as he didn’t die I’m sure he will be in season 5. I want to see more of Enzo as well and Murray.
Apart from Steve who I will have to fight multiple ladies and gents for I really want Murray back. He is a great foil to hopper and a deft hand with a flame thrower

Reactions: 6