Stranger Things - Neflix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
funnily enough I am currently doing a rewatch from S1…and even then the bullies say “he’s in fairy land now being all happy and gay” and even Joyce says “he’s not like the other boys”

i can’t remember S2 tbh…I’ll see

s3 - Mike yells at him “it’s not my fault you don’t like girls”

s4 he pretty much looks at Mike with loveeyes

i do genuinely believe he loves Mike there are references to if throughout the whole seasons

also I’ve just watched the scene in s1 where Steve and the gang spray paint the cinema and he says to Nancy “finish that sentence” 🫠🫠🫠 I’m like daaaaam
Wills Dad was said to have called him a fag or a queer in S1.

Reactions: 9
Ok another observation on my rewatch of S1…mike was amazing! He never gave up on El…even though I’ll defend Mike, The writers messed him up in S4

Reactions: 6
D10BF10D-D5E5-4B1D-BC42-4C5555349B9B.jpeg

Dustin has been my fave character since the beginning. I loved his relationships with these two, though i’d have said it was more brotherly than father/son.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Finally watched it. Feel I need another watch to take it in. Enjoyed it, felt like a nice wrap up to the immense build that was v1 and is setting up for an epic season 5. The acting in this season has been phenomenal

full on sobbed when Max died and then had to pause it and go make my dinner while still crying 😂 I kind of also wish she had fully died despite being my fave, but I think there must be a reason behind it so looking forward to seeing what that is in s5.

Reactions: 11
I mean.... they've said they're in the writers room come august. So writing scripts plus pre production, then filming, then post...I imagine 2024 is a reasonable wait. I'd rather they did it right then rushed it too.

Reactions: 10
does anyone have a timeline? Like how long after El sent Vecna into the upside down did she run away from the lab and meet Mike?

Reactions: 1
does anyone have a timeline? Like how long after El sent Vecna into the upside down did she run away from the lab and meet Mike?
About 4 years. 1979 was when the massacre at the lab happened/001 entered the upside down. Eleven would have been 7 ish. Eleven was 11 in 1983 when she met Mike and Will disappeared.

Reactions: 5
How long do we keep having to use the spoilers? I think people have had enough time to either watch it or avoid reading.

Reactions: 13
Loved it! Was especially excited when Hopper & Joyce reunited & finally kissed

Reactions: 6
I think Will is ‘different’ because he was born with something similar to No1.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.