Stranger Things - Neflix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ngl vecna slowly appearing to “one, two, three, four, five, everybody in the car so come on let’s ride” would be pretty epic 🤣
Already got 4 deaths, the 5th would be in the car. In a really slow, haunting version of the song

• Haha
Reactions: 4
ngl vecna slowly appearing to “one, two, three, four, five, everybody in the car so come on let’s ride” would be pretty epic 🤣

i feel like a lot of them are annoyed that their “version” of the show didn’t become reality. i’ve seen huge essays about queerbaiting and why “byler” is real - the show has only ever shown it to be one-sided from will (and even than ambiguously) so how can you be so annoyed about it?

i did also see someone on twitter say that eddie was important rep because he was obviously gay and autistic and i’m like “did i miss that in the actual show?!” they’re just creating things or head canons to make themselves mad.
Apparently the Eddie thing is becasuw he had a blank hankie in his pocket which apparently makes him gay but it was literally a bandanna 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Apparently the Eddie thing is becasuw he had a blank hankie in his pocket which apparently makes him gay but it was literally a bandanna 😆
it’s wild!! i get having head canons and fanfics and enjoying the fandom - but you can’t be mad when the actual source material then doesn’t follow your version. 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 6
OT but this thread has really cheered me up. My cat went missing on Friday night and still hasn’t been found so I’ve been really stressed and upset over it all but it’s been good to get some chat and laughs in here during my breaks from looking for her. So thanks, it has been a pleasure watching along and discussing the show with you all ♥

it’s wild!! i get having head canons and fanfics and enjoying the fandom - but you can’t be mad when the actual source material then doesn’t follow your version. 🤦🏼‍♀️
Some people take it too far in the fandom… 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Im not sure how people are going to react if will and mike don't get together. Like I hope will does come out .however I feel like there will be complaints if mike dosnt as well

Reactions: 4
Why do they have to slap these labels on the characters? Why can’t they just enjoy it for what it is? Happens with everything these days. Like, I get wanting representation but as was talked about earlier, the 80’s was a very different time.

Reactions: 16
Im not sure how people are going to react if will and mike don't get together. Like I hope will does come out .however I feel like there will be complaints if he mike dosnt as well
Mike and will are not endgame. That would be absurd stupid fan service pandering. Let's be real Mileven is endgame even if eleven ends up dead. Fans who actually want this are so dumb.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Whilst i don’t mind representation’s of all kinds in shows i’m actually bored of the younger gen’s obsession with everyone having to be gay or secretly gay.

I thought the will thing was done well because its exactly how people were in the 80’s and if they want to be very realistic he would probably lose a few friends because of that but obviously they won’t go down that route and everyone will be all accepting of him.

no doubt a newcomer in season 5 will be his love interest and he’ll forget mike

Reactions: 22
i can’t believe they are pushing Byler when Mileven is endgame. Mike was literally screaming at El that he loved her and needed her and she needed to fight!!!? How can he be in love with Will?

also they were shipping Steve and Eddie and Nancy and Robin🤨 don’t get me wrong every representation in shows is a bonus but like I’ve said this is the 80s…I’m just sick of the younger generation complaining because it doesn’t fit their agenda. S4 was brilliant and V2 was epic.

OT but this thread has really cheered me up. My cat went missing on Friday night and still hasn’t been found so I’ve been really stressed and upset over it all but it’s been good to get some chat and laughs in here during my breaks from looking for her. So thanks, it has been a pleasure watching along and discussing the show with you all ♥

Some people take it too far in the fandom… 😬
also I hope your cat Is found very soon!!! We will be here to keep you company 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Whilst i don’t mind representation’s of all kinds in shows i’m actually bored of the younger gen’s obsession with everyone having to be gay or secretly gay.

I thought the will thing was done well because its exactly how people were in the 80’s and if they want to be very realistic he would probably lose a few friends because of that but obviously they won’t go down that route and everyone will be all accepting of him.

no doubt a newcomer in season 5 will be his love interest and he’ll forget mike
I hope they stay true to the era and Will doesn’t come out but I fear they will pander to today’s viewpoint and he will come out and everyone will be so accepting of it.

Reactions: 5
I've seen a few comments about the book that lucas was reading to max is apparently going to be a new show that the duffer brothers are working on and people think there going to do something from that

Reactions: 1
I assumed all season that Will has a crush on Mike, but someone else said to me they thought it was Eleven he liked! What is everyone's thoughts? Looking back, it does kind of fit with either of them

Reactions: 1
I assumed all season that Will has a crush on Mike, but someone else said to me they thought it was Eleven he liked! What is everyone's thoughts? Looking back, it does kind of fit with either of them
funnily enough I am currently doing a rewatch from S1…and even then the bullies say “he’s in fairy land now being all happy and gay” and even Joyce says “he’s not like the other boys”

i can’t remember S2 tbh…I’ll see

s3 - Mike yells at him “it’s not my fault you don’t like girls”

s4 he pretty much looks at Mike with loveeyes

i do genuinely believe he loves Mike there are references to if throughout the whole seasons

also I’ve just watched the scene in s1 where Steve and the gang spray paint the cinema and he says to Nancy “finish that sentence” 🫠🫠🫠 I’m like daaaaam

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Jason was just annoying and that whole plot just didn't bring anything to the show for me (just my opinion I don't have many and I'm shocked I have this one 😂)

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.