Stranger Things - Neflix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loved season 4. Whilst I did twig how the end of the episode 7 was going to go, it was still really well done. However, did anyone else think Barb was going to come back and end up being the villain? That would have been GOLD.
Same here. I’d worked out the end over the previous couple of episodes but it was played out very well.

Reactions: 5
Loved season 4. Whilst I did twig how the end of the episode 7 was going to go, it was still really well done. However, did anyone else think Barb was going to come back and end up being the villain? That would have been GOLD.
Justice for Barb😢

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Loved it, went beyond my expectations. Felt the lab and Russia scenes dragged a bit though.

Episode 4 - wow.

Reactions: 14
Loved it, went beyond my expectations. Felt the lab and Russia scenes dragged a bit though.

Episode 4 - wow.
i felt like skipping most of the lab and russia parts! this show works the best, and is at its most enjoyable, when they’re all together - i don’t know why they keep everyone apart so much and also keep adding so many new characters (jamie campbell bower was great though). the whole will/mike/jonathan scenes were a real drag too.

as everyone has said, the hawkins stuff was by far the best, sadie sink is outstanding, steve is the best thing in the show and episode four was amazing.

i still haven’t enjoyed a season as much as the first, but this was definitely better than the last one.

Reactions: 9
Same here. I’d worked out the end over the previous couple of episodes but it was played out very well.
It was a brilliant bit of acting at the end just the right amount of creepiness lol .I was even getting Joker vibes .

😍

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
It was Freddy Kruger/Nightmare on Elm Street vibes for me throughout. Love that the OG Freddy had a cameo in it too ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It was Freddy Kruger/Nightmare on Elm Street vibes for me throughout. Love that the OG Freddy had a cameo in it too ❤
I mean the final scene’s between El and Peter gave me Joker vibes his look and deranged personality, deff Nightmare on Elm St and Jeepers Creepers vibes throughout , can’t wait for the ending.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Yesss I agree! I remember being 13 and my sister let me watch nightmare on elm street and being terrified, deffo has those vibes we have just finished episode 3, trying to drag them out 🙈🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Wow, I really loved season 4. Thought I was a bit over it after S3 was a bit silly and the long wait, but it sucked me back in again.

Still some annoying bits though. All the Russia stuff was still daft (and a bit boring), they don't seem to know what to do with some characters like Jonathan (and what has happened to Mike? He hardly had anything to do) and I get more and more annoyed with Nancy every season - just so dull and smug. Stay away from her Steve ffs 🤣. Loved the rest of them this season though, especially Max and Robin

And a great twist at the end too

Reactions: 9
I don’t like what they’ve done to Jonathan or his friend. They should’ve kept him as a loner 😅

Reactions: 4
finally watching it, watched 3 episodes now and i'm loving it 💜

2 things

1. i love argyle

the best scene so far is the roller blade schmacking haha

oh and also this is my favourite monster in stranger things so far

• Haha
Reactions: 6
finally watching it, watched 3 episodes now and i'm loving it 💜

2 things

1. i love argyle

the best scene so far is the roller blade schmacking haha

oh and also this is my favourite monster in stranger things so far
I closed my eyes at that bit 😬:giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Loved episode 4 was on the edge of my seat towards the end !!! Was thinking it would end before we knew about her!! (Don’t wanna say much and don’t know how to do a spoiler 🤣🤣)
Loved that Robert England was in it takes me back to the nightmare on elm street days !

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Inspired by Ep 4 of the new season, I had this discussion with some friends of mine earlier and thought I’d ask here for a bit of fun:

Which one song would save you from Vecna?

Inspired by Ep 4 of the new season, I had this discussion with some friends of mine earlier and thought I’d ask here for a bit of fun:

Probably suddenly Seymour it’s an absolute belter I have it on repeat constantly 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Rooms on Fire ...Stevie Nicks

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.