Stranger Things - Neflix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One episode in so far and enjoying it! That ending scared the tit out of me, proper horror vibes - I’m a big wimp 😂

Steve Harrington owns my heart.

Billy owns my arse. 😆😆
I read this and thought “omg this could’ve been written by Stephen!” And lo and behold! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Watched it in one day. 9 hours!!

I loved it. Hubby just thought it was enjoyable but I loved it. I loved the Eleven backstory and bringing Brenner back and the boys trying to find her (although they better have Mike do more in the last two, why must we always separate them?!) I loved Max and her whole story and Lucas was adorable. I loved pairing up Robin and Nancy, I loved Steve! Dustin annoyed me a little. The parents FINALLY showing some concern made me roll my eyes. The romance triangle between Steve and Nancy and Jonathan annoyed me though. Jonathan really annoyed me, man up and talk to your gf! I did really like Hopper's growth too. Yuri was irritating af.

Apart from some little things I thought it was amazing. Eager to see the last two episodes.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I'd kind of like to see the characters just having normal plotlines without the scary stuff tbh. I love the 80s nostalgia.

Reactions: 4
Saving Eps 6 and 7 for later. My OH is getting too old to binge watch a series anymore it would seem, whereas I could’ve kept watching until the end. 😒

Really enjoying the 80’s horror references (and excellent cameo by Robert Englund).

Will the final two episodes drop in July?

Saving Eps 6 and 7 for later. My OH is getting too old to binge watch a series anymore it would seem, whereas I could’ve kept watching until the end. 😒

Really enjoying the 80’s horror references (and excellent cameo by Robert Englund).

Will the final two episodes drop in July?
July 1st they're meant to drop.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Binge watched all of S4 in 2 days 😒 Now I’m devastated….Is it July yet??
102C098B-6011-42B8-B32B-B50F444A2FFB.png

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Omg. Just finished episode 7. I don't think I breathed or blinked for the last 10 minutes. Just wow!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
We’re still on ep 4 we’re getting through it slowly 🙈

Billy!😍 still sexy even covered in blood

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
I was trying to save ep7 but my daughter couldn’t wait.
I found parts of this season were too drawn out.

Finished it tonight and loved it. Easily my favourite season out of the 4. I think I’m just enjoying the vibe better and the cinematography is just stunning. The episodes don’t even feel that long because the pacing is so good that you don’t even realise how long you’ve been watching for. That scene with Max and the Kate Bush song was incredible.

Trying to decide if I want to watch it all again from tomorrow. Feel I need a second viewing to take it all in 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Finished it about an hour ago. Loved this season and can’t wait until July for part 2. 😬

Reactions: 7
Loved season 4. Whilst I did twig how the end of the episode 7 was going to go, it was still really well done. However, did anyone else think Barb was going to come back and end up being the villain? That would have been GOLD.

Reactions: 10
Finished it tonight and loved it. Easily my favourite season out of the 4. I think I’m just enjoying the vibe better and the cinematography is just stunning. The episodes don’t even feel that long because the pacing is so good that you don’t even realise how long you’ve been watching for. That scene with Max and the Kate Bush song was incredible.

Trying to decide if I want to watch it all again from tomorrow. Feel I need a second viewing to take it all in 😂
I'm going to rewatch season 4 today. There's bound to be things I missed on the first viewing and just want to watch all the Max and Kate Bush stuff again.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.