Storm Arwen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there anyone else in either Scotland or the North East experiencing this at the moment 🙁

I live in the Seaburn area of Sunderland and I can see waves that must be 20 feet high.

It's Greta's apocalypse I tell ya 😱

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I live on the Marina. I'm scared. Power has gone out a couple of times so far. I'll be surprised if there's any boats left by morning.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
In Scotland an nothing much happning really for me right now, not sure if it will pick up or not

Reactions: 2
Is there anyone else in either Scotland or the North East experiencing this at the moment 🙁

I live in the Seaburn area of Sunderland and I can see waves that must be 20 feet high.

It's Greta's apocalypse I tell ya 😱
Greta’s apocalypse 🤣 trees were creaking on our dog walk this morning. Footie will be interesting this weekend.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Im in Aberdeenshire it’s wild out there . Schools closed early today . Trees down everywhere buses and trains stopped . Lots of people stranded in the city .

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I'm Northumberland. It is so bloody noisy , it sounds like a big lorry , but it's just the wind . I had to put my garden chair in. We've had a bit snow too.

Reactions: 1
We're in Southport. In our touring caravan 😳. It's soooo windy here. I'm lying in bed really frightened in case the wind turns our van over.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm currently in Brighton. Lots of rain this morning and hailstone which my younger sister got caught up in.

Windy in the Midlands but not too bad. Though, I always start fretting about my fence panels in windy weather so I keep checking every 5 mins after having had them blow down the past two years.

Think am getting it lucky here, nothing much than a few wind howls for me, did have to laugh at Sean on the weather telling people to stay out the water though, like thanks Sean I was just thinking to myself a nice little dip in the sea in November when it's - 6 would be quite refreshing but I'll take you up on that an wait till next week lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm on a hill.. have heard got knows what blowing over the house.. got a leak in the dining room... I'm so anxious it's horrible

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m in NI and it’s terrible here my garden table is only after smashing into smithereens.

Seems to pick up an die down here, I'll see what postcode to pick my bin up will be tomorrow and if I've hit the trampoline jackpot but so far it's not been as bad the now as past storms have been

Reactions: 4
I'm currently in Brighton. Lots of rain this morning and hailstone which my younger sister got caught up in.
I LOVE Brighton. I'd live there in a heartbeat if I had the money. I go there regularly. It was my daughters first Pride August 2019 and was cancelled for covid . Pride hasn't happened since:-(. We have been back to Brighton .. would love to do the carnival.

• Heart
Reactions: 3