Storm Arwen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That just means more cold here in the East Midlands-but the north-east may be hit by another hurricane!

Reactions: 1
That just means more cold here in the East Midlands-but the north-east may be hit by another hurricane!
It’s just a mere Yellow warning at the moment, but given the battering we took from Arwen i’m predicting more damage because a lot of stuff was structurally weakened last week.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Someone kept posting on a local Facebook group about their leccy being out. It finally came back on yesterday. I thought they lived out in the sticks but they don't, they live quite near the train lines ( which are up and running).
It's shocking really.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Someone kept posting on a local Facebook group about their leccy being out. It finally came back on yesterday. I thought they lived out in the sticks but they don't, they live quite near the train lines ( which are up and running).
It's shocking really.
Some homes in my hometown in Northumberland only got their leccy back yesterday. And there's an estate near where i live now in Co Durham who were still off when i checked last night

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Not Arwen but weather bomb Barra over Ireland atm winds of 156 mph have been recorded I pity those still without electricity in the UK if they have that to contend with too …scary times.
A22237B9-30C0-45FB-AA71-837252F0C6BA.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Yup Co Durham here and the past half hour has seen a massive change in weather. Winds picked up and heavy rain which is due to turn to sleet i think.

Stay safe all
This looks like it will effect most parts of the UK. And even though this is a fraction of what Arwen was just watch for the difference in media reporting the second the first gust hits London.

• Heart
Reactions: 6