StevoTheMadMan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Friend just sent me a pic of his insta post - someone’s pissed him off so he’s called out their Mrs for being fat and ugly. Showing his true colours.

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Friend just sent me a pic of his insta post - someone’s pissed him off so he’s called out their Mrs for being fat and ugly. Showing his true colours.
I just had a nosey. Funny caus the guys Mrs isn’t even fat or ugly 🤣 if he thinks that about her then god knows what that made Emma 🙃

Someone’s trying to save face over last weeks post by supporting a stranger with a gofundme page

Wow
Disgusting
We can only hope the girl in question comes on here one day and gives us the actual tea - I’d love to know how true this is.
don’t get me wrong, I believe it, but I want details lol
Must be horrible having to see him get sympathy for crying about his other kids tho

Reactions: 10
I’m sure someone on here previously mentioned he has a son as well? Is this the child the person is referring to

Reactions: 2
I’m sure someone on here previously mentioned he has a son as well? Is this the child the person is referring to
Imagine if there is more than one and they don’t know about each other. Siblings all over the place.

Reactions: 3
Think Emma is now seeing someone, so this is why the separation feels more real and more distance has developed.

• Heart
Reactions: 4