Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PoorKid

VIP Member
I had it on a bit last night. It was pretty relaxing for background until "Look-At-Me-Aren't-I-Sophisticated" showed up. His friends really need to not give him any credit cards or storage space because it'll either take over their homes forever or end their friendship. Jerf will end up having to drain his new pool to fill it with Amazon boxes.

Whenever I feel too lazy to tidy up I watch an episode of Hoarders for inspo. I've seen so many episodes where people think they're sitting on a pile of valuable beauties, which they've both vastly underestimated and/or never actually try to sell. Meanwhile they're climbing over mountains of junk and FINAL NOTICE bills to get to their bathroom that has no running water because they're too embarassed/poor to get a plumber in.

Reactions: 1

FLAGirl

Chatty Member
It’s probably something stupid like a community event where the police let you look or sit inside their squad car.

FLAGirl

Chatty Member
I’m betting last night was a blow to Steve’s ego. He probably told his family that he’s a regular and it would be no problem getting them in. And it blew up in his face.

YesNow

VIP Member
The other day Cory was trying to tell Steve that for Give Kids the World Fundraiser in December, he has someone else to take over the auction part of the event. Cory has been trying to grow the event team and would like Steve to focus on one aspect which he does well: the production.
Something tells me there was a lot of bitching and moaning behind the scenes about that auction. Cory is trying to diplomatically relieve Steve of that responsibility.

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
I think I heard Jordan remind Steve that he had warned him he couldn't guarantee he'd get their table that night.

Jeff was doing a really good job of trying to get Steve to calm down and understand that it wasn't a big deal in the grand scheme of things. I'm trying to be understanding about Steve wanting to take his parents to a place that's special to him, but it's hard to get my head around why that would be the place and, if it was so important, why he couldn't take them on a different night when he wouldn't be streaming it. Earlier in the vacation would have been better in case it didn't work out the first time like he wanted it to. It just feels like an "I'm a big deal" move to wait until the last night of their stay.
That's exactly what this feels like - Steve wanting to flex to his parents about how successful he is on the last night of the vacation (and probably still trying to justify his move to Orlando). So it had little to nothing to do with his family being set on that restaurant, and everything to do with Steve's fragile ego. Wah-wah!

PoorKid

VIP Member
I thought she was in her 20s, but she's in her 40s and married with kids. That was suprising given her love of the type of innuendo a 12-year-old would find funny and just generally being the center of attention no matter how cringe. They all seem to have varying levels of exposure to real life and like to stick to their own kind. Each stream is fascinating - like a tribal sociology study.

• Haha

PoorKid

VIP Member
I wonder if I had the old stream up. I'm behind on so much that autoplay just pulls up the old stuff I missed.
So much for Steve being the big popular guy he's claimed (and then immediately retracted) to be.
On Thursday he was at Disney Springs for the M80s (which was why I was watching it) if that was the one you were seeing. He was telling people to watch DadBuildz, but he hasn't done a stream the last couple of nights.

It’s probably something stupid like a community event where the police let you look or sit inside their squad car.
I'm guessing he was at some sort of police auction of confiscated junk.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Something tells me there was a lot of bitching and moaning behind the scenes about that auction. Cory is trying to diplomatically relieve Steve of that responsibility.
Yes, seems there was a ton of concern in Cory's voice regarding lifting the burden off Steve, that means he was complaining. But when doesn't Steve B&M? 🤣 He takes on far too much, no clue how to delegate and manage.

I think he likes the auction as it's 1) about money 2) like opening Christmas gifts as the items are mailed or dropped off to him. 3) He likes spreadsheets. It was even joked that he laminates off everything he prints (tell me he's autistic without telling me he's autistic, LOL)

What Steve is apparently horrible with is the mailing out items after the event aspect,
I also know he won't contact companies looking for items to auction off as he'd rather just paint up things to go. This is HUGE when it comes to fundraisers, you must contact those companies! Send out emails to everyone from Frito-lay to hotels, to beach chair and cooler companies. Even Disney themselves might donate something beyond cool.

Let's mention for a moment The Meyers' roll in all this. Both of them volunteer time for the event, but, if done right, this year they're allowing a pile to build up in a corner in their house related to this event. I guarantee it will not be in Steve's room as the items will be far too many and keeping them in his car is asking for them to be stolen.

PoorKid

VIP Member
"Girl, you're not going to get meatloaf ANYWHERE in Indiana! Don't pass up your big chance at mediocre food!"

One of his nieces just had a caeser salad. If she's the one that wanted to see Fantasmic and all she got instead was a sad salad, I feel doubly bad.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
On Thursday he was at Disney Springs for the M80s (which was why I was watching it) if that was the one you were seeing. He was telling people to watch DadBuildz, but he hasn't done a stream the last couple of nights.
It must have been today's then, I usually click off of those concert ones when the bands come up as it's all repeat performances.

I'm guessing he was at some sort of police auction of confiscated junk.
That would make sense.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
I turned it off while he was in the midst of bidding on several storage units at once, including a huge one he thought would end up selling for over $1,000 and was absolutely crammed with hundreds of unopened Amazon deliveries, scaffoling, the ugliest dining room table in history, etc. He kept bidding on it so he'd get notifications on other people's bidding.

He said he keeps what he wants and sells the rest and it seemed like he wanted to get his friend on the stream involved in it with him. I felt bad for DadBuildz who just wanted to do puzzles and lego on his own stream. Steve was wired and never shut up.
I went back and replayed what I missed after I posted here, seems he didn't actually win anything, was clearly a relief for everyone except those egging him on. Bidding on auctions is addicting, and worst for those without self control. The way Steve went from zero to all in in a heartbeat was scary - no self control.

I agree, Dadbuildz needs to lay down some ground rules with Steve to keep him from taking over his show. Steve works too hard to become the center of attention all the time and has no idea when he's imposing.

PoorKid

VIP Member
I turned it off while he was in the midst of bidding on several storage units at once, including a huge one he thought would end up selling for over $1,000 and was absolutely crammed with hundreds of unopened Amazon deliveries, scaffoling, the ugliest dining room table in history, etc. He kept bidding on it so he'd get notifications on other people's bidding.

He said he keeps what he wants and sells the rest and it seemed like he wanted to get his friend on the stream involved in it with him. I felt bad for DadBuildz who just wanted to do puzzles and lego on his own stream. Steve was wired and never shut up.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Skipping through dadbuildz stream last night, Looks like it was a chill one until Steve showed up. A bit into it he started up with his obsession over those storage units again. He's determined to buy that huge one filled with Amazon boxes.

A few telltale signs that this is an addiction:

- He's buying these things without a place to put the contents. He made a comment that he just needs a few friends with homes where he can put his stuff until he can get through it. (note the word few, he's not just targeting Jeff who's shown interest, but I bet he's looking at Donna and Cory and their homes.)

- He doesn't have the money for them. Although Jeff is acting interested, he keeps saying he won't be around on Wednesday, to which Steve replied, "That's okay, I only need your credit card." If he doesn't have the money, why is he buying unknown garbage?

Note, Steve kept this hobby of his hidden until recently. He claims he's bought over 20 storage units in the past. Something caused him to reveal his addiction and it's now taking over, alongside all the other distractions he has going.

He likes to think he's intelligent, but he can't see through the "mess" he's made of his life. I wonder if this isn't the real reason his parents are coming to Florida, as an intervention.

Last edited:

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Yeah, it was nasty. She hates this country that was stolen from the Native Americans in the first place.
I wonder what aspect she really hates. Is it the idea that progress means having empathy and not mocking cultures, or misappropriating them? Or is it just that she cannot stand change itself?

Either way, it seems when streamers start to develop an audience they feel like they can reveal their true selves and people have no choice but to continue to like them.
I think that was Tina. She's allowed Steve, Chris and others to use videos of her dancing to mock and sexualize females. She giggles at the lyrics added over her dancing and false-cries "Nooooo" but she's enjoying the attention, even if negative. She supports bad behavior and is afraid to correct folk when they're in the wrong.

Last edited:

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
He seems to be using it to buy abandoned storage units online.
I looked away, did he just buy an amazon storage unit? What's he talking about? Where the hell is he planning on putting all that crap? He has one room!

Steve needs a psych evaluation. He's talking crazy.

• Haha

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
That was a little heartbreaking. They wanted to see the fireworks, and Steve was like “it’s just a stage show. Sorry.” He’s such an ass.
Wow. Fantasmic has been proclaimed as the top night time experience in DHS for years and it hits the top 5 things to see when in WDW.
So arrogant that he thinks seeing him shove pepper-covered pot roast down his gullet is more important than seeing a wonderful show with a fire breathing dragon, water screens, fireworks, Mickey, Mickey and more Mickey.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Wait, Steve just unscrewed the pepper shaker and dumps a load of pepper on his food? Is this his thing?
I knew he liked black pepper, but didn't know he did that. Between this and his multitude of food aversions, Steve has some very odd eating habits. Makes me feel pretty good about mine (allergy reasons).