Steve's World #1-Harassing CM's and Living with another streamer.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here is your first thread for Steve's World. Feel free to talk about all of the reasons he's a single, CM harassing, constantly complaining moron.

Someone feel free to do the recap please.

Reactions: 3
And thus we begin Steve's Tattle Life: Welcome All to this happy place.

didn't Steve move to Orlando without a job lined up?
(your answer is highlighted)

INTRO to STEVE -

Steve is a 40-something year old dude who acts like a grumpy 80 year old who just had his petunias run over by the neighborhood kids on bikes. Grump^infinity and beyond. He complains about everything.

Lived in Indiana, broke up with his fiance, brags about how he basically quit his job and moved to FL overnight, no plan - just "living under a bridge" or living out of his car. Keep in mind this guy is huge. He's like 6'4" with a belly and broad shoulders. You'd think he'd have had some kind of plan.

Meyer's and the Mouse took pity on him in and has been renting a spare room to him for years now, since before the pandemic in 2020.
Keeps saying "When I get a house" but makes no gains toward saving up for one as he's constantly spending it on expensive forms of entertainment (golfing, movies every week, eating in Disney, purchases like a $30k DVC membership.)

He cannot stand the texture of food that isn't something your average 4 old would like. Seafood in particular, but the list of things is too long.

When Steve first started streaming and had no job he was a likable, humble guy. He hung out with Cory a lot. That's how I started watching him. Over time his true self started coming out and he'd fight Cory on so many subjects. Viewers were laughing at him, but he mistook it for laughing with him. His ego grew 1000x and so did his attitude. Now days no one can hold a conversation near the dude without him starting an argument.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
he's constantly spending it on expensive forms of entertainment (golfing, movies every week, eating in Disney, purchases like a $30k DVC membership
And puzzles. So bleeping many puzzles.

When Steve first started streaming and had no job he was a likable, humble guy. He hung out with Cory a lot. That's how I started watching him. Over time his true self started coming out and he'd fight Cory on so many subjects. Viewers were laughing at him, but he mistook it for laughing with him. His ego grew 1000x and so did his attitude. Now days no one can hold a conversation near the dude without him starting an argument.
^^this^^ Knows more than you do and will never hesitate to tell you that, especialy if you happen to be a woman.

And thus we begin Steve's Tattle Life: Welcome All to this happy place.

(your answer is highlighted)

INTRO to STEVE -

Steve is a 40-something year old dude who acts like a grumpy 80 year old who just had his petunias run over by the neighborhood kids on bikes. Grump^infinity and beyond. He complains about everything.

Lived in Indiana, broke up with his fiance, brags about how he basically quit his job and moved to FL overnight, no plan - just "living under a bridge" or living out of his car. Keep in mind this guy is huge. He's like 6'4" with a belly and broad shoulders. You'd think he'd have had some kind of plan.

Meyer's and the Mouse took pity on him in and has been renting a spare room to him for years now, since before the pandemic in 2020.
Keeps saying "When I get a house" but makes no gains toward saving up for one as he's constantly spending it on expensive forms of entertainment (golfing, movies every week, eating in Disney, purchases like a $30k DVC membership.)

He cannot stand the texture of food that isn't something your average 4 old would like. Seafood in particular, but the list of things is too long.

Thank you for the intro! I only know Steve from what I've seen of him when he hangs out with Cory Meets World. But the dumb jokes about trying to get Steve to eat fish wore on me fast, so I quit watching Cory and never watched a Steve stream until the drone show last night. Does he still not have a job? Or has he become one of these "streaming is my full time job!" clowns?

Thank you for the intro! I only know Steve from what I've seen of him when he hangs out with Cory Meets World. But the dumb jokes about trying to get Steve to eat fish wore on me fast, so I quit watching Cory and never watched a Steve stream until the drone show last night. Does he still not have a job? Or has he become one of these "streaming is my full time job!" clowns?
Steve is on an annoying number of Cory streams.

He finally got a job, first a temporary one (someone said it had to do with coin collecting?) then a real one. This current position takes him on trips to train people... so I'm not sure what he's doing. He's not working with with Cory who's in the hospitality industry. There is nothing about Steve that speaks "hospitable".

Steve still only streams on Monday (usually eating pot roast for most of the stream), but apparently he's in the parks nearly every day. Sounds like Josh.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Steve is on an annoying number of Cory streams.

He finally got a job, first a temporary one (someone said it had to do with coin collecting?) then a real one. This current position takes him on trips to train people... so I'm not sure what he's doing. He's not working with with Cory who's in the hospitality industry. There is nothing about Steve that speaks "hospitable".

Steve still only streams on Monday (usually eating pot roast for most of the stream), but apparently he's in the parks nearly every day. Sounds like Josh.
And I absolutely hate that Steve is on so many Cory streams, bc he's one of the streamers that when on his own, I can leave the sound up for the whole broadcast and be ok.
Steve ruins that with his constant arguing and bitching.

Found the one in which he announces he's moving - April 12 2021. So it was during the pandemic he moved. Holy crap, the Meyers have a disabled son (teenager) and they invited this jerk into their home during a pandemic, putting their son at risk? Says a ton about how they feel about the world. I thought they'd have been smarter than that.

• Wow
Holy crap, the Meyers have a disabled son (teenager) and they invited this jerk into their home during a pandemic, putting their son at risk?
I'm pretty sure their young adult daughter still lives with them. Imagine getting out of the shower and running into Steve's World. šŸ¤®

• Sick
  • Haha
So has anyone heard the full story on what happened to steve with his (last) breakup, selling the house and moving without a home to move to?

To me it sounds like he was in a tailspin and replaced whatever life he had in Indiana with fanning on Cory and other streamers. He got lucky when he ran into the ones he did and has manged to make a friend group, but I feel like he's still not back on his feet (emotionally). I wonder if that's part of the reason he's been a jerk.

Last edited:
So has anyone heard the full story on what happened to steve with his (last) breakup, selling the house and moving without a home to move to?

To me it sounds like he was in a tailspin and replaced whatever life he had in Indiana with fanning on Cory and other streamers. He got lucky when he ran into the ones he did and has manged to make a friend group, but I feel like he's still not back on his feet (emotionally). I wonder if that's part of the reason he's been a jerk.
I'm curious, too. I wonder if him becoming an entitled jerk and the timing of the breakup is more of a chicken/egg question. Did he turn into a jerk because of a bad breakup, or was he broken up with (again) because he's a jerk?

Given that he was pretty likable and mellow when he first started appearing on Cory's stream, I'm inclined to believe he was masking his personality so people would like him, then dropped the act when he felt he had enough popularity to do so.

He might have done the same with his fiance(s)... acted all nice until they agreed to marry him then dropped the act.

Reactions: 4
Given that he was pretty likable and mellow when he first started appearing on Cory's stream, I'm inclined to believe he was masking his personality so people would like him, then dropped the act when he felt he had enough popularity to do so.

He might have done the same with his fiance(s)... acted all nice until they agreed to marry him then dropped the act.
That tracks. Especially if they broke up about a year into COVID. The early days of the pandemic really tested a lot of relationships.

Maybe both fiancees found out at the last minute that he wanted to decorate their entire house with Disney crap. Then he moved to Florida and found a bunch of friends that also had houses stuffed with Disney crap. The validation made him over-confident.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think it's worthy of mentioning here (i.e. before I forget) that a month or so ago Steve was out walking from the MK to the Poly, but construction between the GF and Poly forced him out onto the roadway area where there were signs stating Walkway Closed (or something like that) on the walkway.

Steve proceeded to walk parallel to the walkway in the grass claiming that he wasn't breaking any rules since he wasn't on the walkway. Even his own mother was messaging him saying she raised him better than that.

• Wow
  • Haha
He keeps saying his parents are planning on moving to Florida soon. I wonder if he's just riding it out in that one rented room until he can move in with his parents.

• Haha
  • Wow
He keeps saying his parents are planning on moving to Florida soon. I wonder if he's just riding it out in that one rented room until he can move in with his parents.
Those are my exact thoughts too.

So why is Steve over at Animal Kingdom tonight? He admitted it's his least favorite park, he's getting the names wrong on all the places and animals. He's downright rude to the animals by calling them "thing" and "it".

He's with a woman, but I can't make out who she is and why she would bother spending time with this thing.

• Haha
I noticed he's being unusually frugal tonight. Wouldn't pay $4.50 for a drink. Cried about wanting to go into Boma, but it's okay as his family will be down there soon and he'll be going with them.

It smells of Steve having found his thread here and getting that much needed slap in the face about being a fool with his money. Time will tell. Will he buy more pins, puzzles and legos this summer? How much is too much of a good thing? (pot roast and pepper)

Did he say he just recently got his drivers license last October?
He was having trouble moving his driver's license from Indiana down to Florida as he lost his birth certificate and his other identifying papers in the move.
To get a new Birth certificate he needed proof as to who he was, and he didn't have that šŸ„“ He never listened to the chat though - they kept telling him how to do it, his parents could ID him so he could get a replacement certificate. But y'know - Steve knows all and won't listen to anyone.

So what this means is all this time (2 years) he's been illegally driving on a license from Indiana:
As a new Florida resident, you must obtain a valid Florida driver license within 30 days of establishing residency to drive on Florida roads.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow