Steve's family vlogs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww we all knew something was wrong. Poor Bill and Family, my thoughts are with them all <3 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Hopefully it's not too far advanced, and it's not lung cancer so probably not related to his COPD.

Reactions: 4
I really feel for them after hearing about Bill. They need to take care of themselves and look after each other because they have got a really tough journey ahead of them. It's so sad it really is.

Reactions: 3
Awful news about Bill. It’s been obvious something has been wrong for a while from stuff that’s been said. Really feel for them all.

Reactions: 5
This devastating and scary news should be the kick start they all need to look after themselves, their bodies and their mental health. Get out and enjoy the fresh air and family time, eat healthy during the week and relax it at weekends. Enjoy the time together as a family. They are all just wasting away eating so bad, they can get away with it now while they are young (Steve young ish) but it’ll soon catch you up!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
This devastating and scary news should be the kick start they all need to look after themselves, their bodies and their mental health. Get out and enjoy the fresh air and family time, eat healthy during the week and relax it at weekends. Enjoy the time together as a family. They are all just wasting away eating so bad, they can get away with it now while they are young (Steve young ish) but it’ll soon catch you up!
I could not agree with you more!

I have been watching this family for a few years now and I want nothing more than for them to be happy and healthy. I think from the outside looking in we can see how different they are compared to a few years ago when they seemed so much more happier and healthier.

Sometimes I don't think people realise how important having a healthy balanced diet and life style is. It not only effects your life now but it often sets the foundation for your future in terms of health and well-being.

I think the reason why most of us are here is because we really do care and we just want what's best for them.

Reactions: 6
So sad about Bill, I had a feeling it was heart failure but cancer as well wow! Val said in the Vlog it has been a hell of a month, I can’t imagine what they are all going through!

Reactions: 1
So sad about Bill, I had a feeling it was heart failure but cancer as well wow! Val said in the Vlog it has been a hell of a month, I can’t imagine what they are all going through!
After losing holly too….. been a hell of a year for them already :((( I wish something would go right for this family for once. Can someone rich just pay for them all to go on a luxury holiday or something?😩

The thing with this family is as much as we want them to make positive changes in order for them to have a better and healthier quality of life, I just don't know if they will.

After loosing poor Holly I was hoping that it may have encouraged them to start walking the dogs. Letting a dog become that over weight will be putting a lot of stress on his bones and internal organs. The poor little thing struggles to go on the few walks they have taken him on without getting over-heated and out of breathe.

I really hope that with everything that is going on with Bill they start taking their health and bit more seriously. Taking into account that Val has diabetes it makes me wonder if that might be something Steve may struggle with in the futures as he is always talking about being shaky and dizzy. Sophie has mentioned being shaky and dizzy as well at times.

Reactions: 7
They are so extravagant!! A power washer for Father’s Day? 🤦‍♀️ 😳 it’s like money grows on trees in that family lol

Reactions: 2
It really upsets me how Chloe was sooo excited for Fathers Day giving him his card and gifts....and she was also excited for Easter... but no one makes a big deal out of it coz they either don't believe or can't be arsed. I always make such a big deal out of fathers day / mothers day etc... I don't go over the top with gifts but what I mean is, I join in with the kids excitement as im sure many parents do but these two just don't. Poor Chloe I feel so sorry for her.

Reactions: 6
They are so extravagant!! A power washer for Father’s Day? 🤦‍♀️ 😳 it’s like money grows on trees in that family lol
And getting presents up to £1000 each at Christmas. His YouTube full of ads so defo getting a good income

It really upsets me how Chloe was sooo excited for Fathers Day giving him his card and gifts....and she was also excited for Easter... but no one makes a big deal out of it coz they either don't believe or can't be arsed. I always make such a big deal out of fathers day / mothers day etc... I don't go over the top with gifts but what I mean is, I join in with the kids excitement as im sure many parents do but these two just don't. Poor Chloe I feel so sorry for her.
In older vlogs before she was born they were always so excited. Because of the age difference it’s just Chloe excited it’s such a shame

they really aint short of cash Always going to shops everyday. Wish they would take the kids out for a nice day out

Reactions: 5
When they've shown their food shops before they do seem to get a lot of stuff so I dont get why they always have to nip to the shops for something else? I know we all forget things and need a top up shop through the week for fresh items but they seem to go to a grocery shop every day!

I agree!

She was so excited and she really wanted to make the day special for him. I think sometimes they forget how little she is. I think because the other children are older and not really bothered about things like fathers day they don't go to as much effort as they perhaps should. I have always thought it was a shame that they didn't have another baby after Chloe. It would have been great for her to have a little friend to play with.

Reactions: 4
Kids still up Past midnight with school next day
What are they doing until midnight? Probably on their devices... There is a simple solution to that one. Take the devices away and turn the internet off!

What are they doing until midnight? Probably on their devices... There is a simple solution to that one. Take the devices away and turn the internet off!
It's getting worse, i'm sure they didn't used to allow devices at mealtimes, but they don't seem to care now. They really should have more breaks...says me who is typing this on my phone lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.