Steve's family vlogs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Said it before and I might be wrong but I don't think his anxiety is the reason he doesn't work. I think he earns pretty much the same off youtube as he did working in whatever he was doing before the kids came along. And tbh you can't really blame someone putting a few ads in their videos if its the difference between them having to work a dead end job or getting to stay home and be a house-husband. I'm not aware that he's on benefits for his anxiety?? They've always said all they get is money for the children.
Attached, he will be getting max £200 a month. Socialblade is a good indicator.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I think someone on this thread hasn’t quite understood what the point of tattle is? It’s a gossip site. It’s like watching a daily tv show and then you have a chat about it. Steve chooses to video his life and he’ll get comments on it. That’s YouTube for you. Obviously he’s sent one of his minions over to try and stir the pot. I’m pretty confident none of us are jealous of mopey and co and his trips to tesco. This is where the ignore button is wonderful 🤓

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Said it before and I might be wrong but I don't think his anxiety is the reason he doesn't work. I think he earns pretty much the same off youtube as he did working in whatever he was doing before the kids came along. And tbh you can't really blame someone putting a few ads in their videos if its the difference between them having to work a dead end job or getting to stay home and be a house-husband. I'm not aware that he's on benefits for his anxiety?? They've always said all they get is money for the children.
I don’t buy that at all. The few ads in his videos won’t amount to much. He’d be getting more money if he had a decent job. Like I said, the man doesn’t like work. He’d sooner put on a miserable, bored face and mope round the house.

Reactions: 3
Was the person who was commenting on here called Jon and had a small family vlog channel themself?

I feel sorry for Lacey

I’m really worried about Liam he seems very withdrawn and a shadow of his former self. Was it lockdown is it his ps5 or is it Steve projecting his anxiety’s on them all. If the parents don’t buck up their ideas they’re gonna have some messed up kids. The only time they seem to laugh is when Steve’s being a dirty sod!

Reactions: 8
I feel so sorry for Liam having to put up with the constant fat shaming!

Why would Steve turn around to Liam and say that they would be recieving a letter home soon saying that Liam is overweight? What an insensitive thing to say especailly infront of his sisters. Sophie gave Liam such a dirty look when Steve said that, I don't know if that was because she felt like her dad was out of order or because she agreed with him!

Liam might have laughed along with him but the fact that he refused to get his height and weight measured at school shows how self-conscious he already is.

I bet that if any of the girls were over-weight they would not be treated the way poor Liam is. Perhaps his sudden change of behaviour is due to the fact that his own family are always calling him Fat! Do they want to give their son an eating disorder because this can easily turn into one if they keep treating him like this 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 8

Why would Steve turn around to Liam and say that they would be recieving a letter home soon saying that Liam is overweight? What an insensitive thing to say especailly infront of his sisters. Sophie gave Liam such a dirty look when Steve said that, I don't know if that was because she felt like her dad was out of order or because she agreed with him!

Liam might have laughed along with him but the fact that he refused to get his height and weight measured at school shows how self-conscious he already is.

I bet that if any of the girls were over-weight they would not be treated the way poor Liam is. Perhaps his sudden change of behaviour is due to the fact that his own family are always calling him Fat! Do they want to give their son an eating disorder because this can easily turn into one if they keep treating him like this 😔
Really is awful and is the textbook way in how children develop eating disorders. They just don't seem to know any better and seem quite old-school in their views, probably because of Val and Bill who seem a bit conservative.

Reactions: 1

Well that’s like the pot calling the kettle black! Steve is very overweight. But let’s be honest he doesn’t do exercise and I don’t think the kids have ever been encouraged to do any.

Argh this really makes me angry.... Wednesday they went to Asda, Aldi, B+M and Home bargains.... that annoys me aswell.... what can they possibly from each of those shops they can't buy in one shop, why every week do they go to all the shops.... and then on the next vlog, the day after they've been to all these shops... they go to Tesco to buy something they could have got the day before.... its not like here in a pandemic or anything

Reactions: 4
Argh this really makes me angry.... Wednesday they went to Asda, Aldi, B+M and Home bargains.... that annoys me aswell.... what can they possibly from each of those shops they can't buy in one shop, why every week do they go to all the shops.... and then on the next vlog, the day after they've been to all these shops... they go to Tesco to buy something they could have got the day before.... its not like here in a pandemic or anything
I noticed that too. I think they want to spread there germs around as many shops as possible (y)

Really is awful and is the textbook way in how children develop eating disorders. They just don't seem to know any better and seem quite old-school in their views, probably because of Val and Bill who seem a bit conservative.
I don't understand why they think it's okay to treat their child like that, it's like his feelings don't matter.

I don't understand why they think it's okay to treat their child like that, it's like his feelings don't matter.
He seems so lovely and easy going too, as well as bright and intelligent. It would be so sad if he were to go down an ED route because of careless comments made about him. I don't even think his weight is anything to worry about. He'll be having a growth spurt soon.

I feel for Liam because he is going through exactly what I went through. 9 years later, I still hate my body and even after losing 2 stone, I have to accept the fact I’ll never be happy with it and just have to learn to live with that issue in my head. All stems from childhood bullying and comfort eating. I would not wish it on my worst enemy so I feel awful for him. These comments can do so much damage.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I feel for Liam because he is going through exactly what I went through. 9 years later, I still hate my body and even after losing 2 stone, I have to accept the fact I’ll never be happy with it and just have to learn to live with that issue in my head. All stems from childhood bullying and comfort eating. I would not wish it on my worst enemy so I feel awful for him. These comments can do so much damage.
They don't seem to realise or care what they are doing to him.

I honestly can’t understand why Steve thinks is okay to comment on Liam’s weight so much and especially to put it online too. Liam is a child, these type of comments can cause so many problems. Such a shame. Everyone‘s said it before, but Steve any Rache have to take responsibility for this, they're the ones in charge of his diet and exercise and portion size. One night when they had burgers I think it was, Liam’s portion looked the same size as Steve’s. They need to get him out more, go for family walks at the weekend or something. That’s probably half the problem, that he just gets to sit in his room all day playing games and drinking a lot of fizzy drinks.

Wednesday’s trip to the shops didn’t look very “fun and educational” did it?! If they where doing educational activities with Lacey, he would have vlogged it for sure! Probably would have been the thumbnail and title too!

Reactions: 5
Someone has commened on the video and asked Steve to please stop commenting on Liams weight!

I wonder if he will respond or address that comment like he did with the one about Lacey. It will be interesting to see how his viewers respond to him, I wonder if they will stick up for Liam or Steve!

Someone has commened on the video and asked Steve to please stop commenting on Liams weight!

I wonder if he will respond or address that comment like he did with the one about Lacey. It will be interesting to see how his viewers respond to him, I wonder if they will stick up for Liam or Steve!

Good for that person that commented, poor Liam. Steve cannot talk.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.