Steve's family vlogs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to be on personal terms with him. After watching these comments for a while, I feel a need to speak out. He’s not as bad as he’s being made out to be, they are trying like all other parents.
Ooo ‘The Wright Times’! Hi Steve, we know they aren’t bad people, just a bit lazy with the kids and dogs!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I think they could definitely make learning more fun for Lacey, it doesn’t have to be worksheets and constant reading. Poor Liam seems quite down and quiet recently, I wonder if anything is happening at school he’s too afraid to talk to Steve about?

Reactions: 2
I don’t think they’re horrible people or anything like that, I just think they let the kids walk all over them for an easy life! They’re lazy when it comes to parenting. As someone else also said, the reason I liked watching them was because they where a normal, relatable family. I think maybe they’re stuck in a rut and a bit fed up, they never have really been a family to do much at weekends or anything. They’re very stuck in their ways of going the shops daily and that’s about it.

I noticed he was much nicer and friendlier in the vlog when he mentioned the comment about how much work Lacey is doing, than he was when he replied in the comments. But whilst he’s right that she doesn’t have to do 9-3, she does have to be doing more than 1 hour a day of very basic work and I still think she’s able to do work of a higher level than he’s giving her. I think he’s making out her needs to be a lot worse than they are. He can still use the same methods of going over and over stuff and doing it in small blocks but with more appropriate work. He might not vlog every second, but it’s easy to see how much she’s done when he’s always saying what time it is and what they’re doing. If she’s still struggling with telling the time, just move in from it just now and come back and try again. Maybe time will always be a bit difficult for her, I think she can tell the time on a digital clock, so she’ll get by. I wouldn’t say its a huge area of concern.

I think they should have encouraged Liam to go on the trip, this is the problem, they let the kids just opt out of things with no encouragement to join in, this is what they always done with Lacey too when she was at school. I think doing this is almost confirming to them there’s something to be anxious about and it’s safer to stay home. They never help any of the kids to step outside their comfort zone a little. Chloe seems to be the most outgoing and social, hopefully she keeps that! I wonder what Liam’s trip was that made him not want to go.

Reactions: 3
You can tell something is bothering Liam, he is always so quiet.

Steve has always said that he is the sort of person that just gets on with it but I hope that Liam doesn't feel like he has to do that. It is okay to talk to someone if something is bothering him.

It probably doesn't help that Lacey is at home. I know that they were not in the same class but Liam knew that she was aways there. He might not be saying anything about it but Lacey not being at school anymore would have been a big adjustment to him.

No idea who you are

Stop acting like your a big mystery.
Your reply is filed under ignore… But I know more about Steve as I’ve seen his personal side hands on. He isn’t as bad as you all make out. During FaceTime calls he is always trying the best for his kids. No one has to agree, but I’ve seen the good, the bad, the ugly (for most part it was always good).

Your reply is filed under ignore… But I know more about Steve as I’ve seen his personal side hands on. He isn’t as bad as you all make out. During FaceTime calls he is always trying the best for his kids. No one has to agree, but I’ve seen the good, the bad, the ugly (for most part it was always good).
ok this is a gossip forum we come here to gossip. There is a forum where you can rave about influencers so i suggest you make a steve family vlog one

• Haha
No idea who you are

Stop acting like your a big mystery.
Agree that person is getting very annoying. Wouldn’t surprise me if it was Steve

I wouldn’t be very happy if my friend was searching my name and going onto a gossip forum about me.

• Haha
I don't understand you, I really don't.

If you are that much of a loyal friend of Steves, which I have nothing against. Why are you here on a gossip forum full of people talking about him?

No one cares who you are, we are not going to try and find out your identity, you have clearly come here to get attention.

Reactions: 4
I don't understand you, I really don't.

If you are that much of a loyal friend of Steves, which I have nothing against. Why are you here on a gossip forum full of people talking about him?

No one cares who you are, we are not going to try and find out your identity, you have clearly come here to get attention.
I COULDNT AGREE MORE

Agree that person is getting very annoying. Wouldn’t surprise me if it was Steve

I wouldn’t be very happy if my friend was searching my name and going onto a gossip forum about me.
I was thinking that myself, it is probably him!

I COULDNT AGREE MORE
I don't understand it at all.

They are clearly one of his friends/followers (or maybe him!) which I have nothing against but why come to a gossip site full of people talking about him?

Maybe their intention is to come hear then get back to Steve about everything we are saying. The funny thing is im pretty sure Steve reads hear anyway!

The “mystery” account was made a few days ago only comments on Steve’s forum defo him
Well if it is him, he should be able to realise that the things we actually talk about on hear are the things we wish they would do in order to give their children a better life.

This thread is fairly tame compared to a lot. I think the worst that’s been said is they’re lazy. Nobody has said anything that’s crossed the line or tried to make out they don’t care about the kids. There’s plenty to back up being lazy going by what HE shares online ie not walking the dogs, milo being overweight, rarely take the kids anywhere, lazing around all day, kids looking scruffy, crappy dinners.

I don’t think that poster is Steve though, I think the replies would be a lot more defensive if it was 😂

The only other Youtuber that Steve has ever mentioned that I no of is Webly and The Ricardos Family I think or something, I have probably got that really mixed up! I have never watched their channels before but Steve did used to mention him a lot.

This thread is fairly tame compared to a lot. I think the worst that’s been said is they’re lazy. Nobody has said anything that’s crossed the line or tried to make out they don’t care about the kids. There’s plenty to back up being lazy going by what HE shares online ie not walking the dogs, milo being overnight, rarely take the kids anywhere, lazing around all day, kids looking scruffy, crappy dinners.

I don’t think that poster is Steve though, I think the replies would be a lot more defensive if it was 😂
That is true some of the other ones I follow like the Inghams and Sacconejoly's are really bad!

Funny… Coming to get attention for defending him as a parent because you all think that he isn’t a good parent? Damn, how delusional is that. If you also read my previous replies, I never said I was his friend (we were friends but that’s between me and him) but despite our disagreement, I would still say he’s a great father and does what he can for the kids. This is definitely not Steve, he would need to gain a lot of weight if it was. I’m just giving my opinion on the situation and actually highlighting that he isn’t as bad as you all are making out. Just because you don’t agree don’t mean you can make assumptions.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.