Steve's family vlogs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny… Coming to get attention for defending him as a parent because you all think that he isn’t a good parent? Damn, how delusional is that. If you also read my previous replies, I never said I was his friend (we were friends but that’s between me and him) but despite our disagreement, I would still say he’s a great father and does what he can for the kids. This is definitely not Steve, he would need to gain a lot of weight if it was. I’m just giving my opinion on the situation and actually highlighting that he isn’t as bad as you all are making out. Just because you don’t agree don’t mean you can make assumptions.
Yawn!

If you would have bothered to read all of our comments you would realise that no one has ever called him a bad father or a bad parent. You are just assuming that is how we feel.

You are entittled to your opinion just like we are, this is a gossip site after all.

Reactions: 2
The “mystery” account was made a few days ago only comments on Steve’s forum defo him
incorrect. 😊 I’ve been reading this site for a while, it was only until I started seeing all this that I felt the need to speak out. There’s a lot I do know, but I choose not to say as that’s Steve’s privacy. I can assure you what you see in the videos isn’t all that goes on, he is a very loving father.

Attachments

Funny… Coming to get attention for defending him as a parent because you all think that he isn’t a good parent? Damn, how delusional is that. If you also read my previous replies, I never said I was his friend (we were friends but that’s between me and him) but despite our disagreement, I would still say he’s a great father and does what he can for the kids. This is definitely not Steve, he would need to gain a lot of weight if it was. I’m just giving my opinion on the situation and actually highlighting that he isn’t as bad as you all are making out. Just because you don’t agree don’t mean you can make assumptions.
A lot of people have come to the opinion, based on what he shares online, that they’re quite lazy when it comes to parenting their children. He’s certainly not the worst father in the world and there’s never been any doubt the kids are provided for with love, food and a clean home etc but that doesn’t mean he isn’t lazy and both parents could be doing more. Steve‘s inflicting his own anxieties onto the children. He’s doing very little home education with Lacey, left her for 2 years apparently learning nothing at school, their 5 year old doesn’t get a brush through her hair at weekends, their dogs are not walked - causing one of them to be significantly overweight and out of breath when he does go for a walk and a pot noodle is considered to be dinner some nights.

Nobody has said he doesn’t love his kids. There’s also very little speculation on this thread, most comments seem to be around what’s actually shown in the vlog. You seem to be looking for something that isn’t here. I don’t recall any post where someone has said he isn’t a good parent or that he doesn’t love the kids.

Reactions: 5
incorrect. 😊 I’ve been reading this site for a while, it was only until I started seeing all this that I felt the need to speak out. There’s a lot I do know, but I choose not to say as that’s Steve’s privacy. I can assure you what you see in the videos isn’t all that goes on, he is a very loving father.
No one has ever said that Steve does not love his children.
No one has ever said he isn't a good parent.
You are assuming that is how we feel.

There are things that we don't agree with on here, we even disagree with each other sometimes.

If you want to speak out do it!

Bore off.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yawn!

If you would have bothered to read all of our comments you would realise that no one has ever called him a bad father or a bad parent. You are just assuming that is how we feel.

You are entittled to your opinion just like we are, this is a gossip site after all.
Another incorrect, many of you have said he’s doing homeschooling wrong and saying about his parenting. I’ve said all I needed to say, whether you agree or not, but you all are mostly wrong. Being someone that knew him on that level, when that camera is off he is always doing what he can for the kids. Like he said, you don’t know what goes on because he doesn’t vlog all day (which is true). Give the guy a break because he’s just trying his best, and I can guarantee some of you have kids doing the same, but there is no set book how to raise children especially special needs.

Another incorrect, many of you have said he’s doing homeschooling wrong and saying about his parenting. I’ve said all I needed to say, whether you agree or not, but you all are mostly wrong. Being someone that knew him on that level, when that camera is off he is always doing what he can for the kids. Like he said, you don’t know what goes on because he doesn’t vlog all day (which is true). Give the guy a break because he’s just trying his best, and I can guarantee some of you have kids doing the same, but there is no set book how to raise children especially special needs.
I don't know what your intentions are but your not going to change people's opinions on here.

Did you just come here to start arguements with everyone?

Bore off.
It is getting rather boring isn't it. I might have to just ignore him and pretend he isn't their soon. He has clearly just come here to argue with everyone and get attention.

Reactions: 3
You’re just repeating the same stuff, which nobody is necessarily disagreeing with! You keep saying we don’t know what he’s like when the camera is off and you do, that is also true, we don’t know. We’re not assuming to know either. That would be wrong and purely speculation. However, you can’t complain people are discussing and forming opinions based on what we see. If you’ve got information you want to share, then share. If not, then don’t. Nobody is bothered. If Steve’s shared stuff with you in confidence the right thing to do would be to keep it that way.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I don't know what your intentions are but your not going to change people's opinions on here.

Did you just come here to start arguements with everyone?

It is getting rather boring isn't it. I might have to just ignore him and pretend he isn't their soon. He has clearly just come here to argue with everyone and get attention.
Is that all you can come up with now because someone don’t agree? Damn, this site should be called slag off life because that’s all that’s really happening here. My piece has been said so you don’t have to agree.

Is that all you can come up with now because someone don’t agree? Damn, this site should be called slag off life because that’s all that’s really happening here. My piece has been said so you don’t have to agree.
Did you not like me saying I might start ignoring you?

What did you honestly expect coming on a gossip site? Did you expect us to all agree with you and say we are all wrong?

You said you have come hear to speak out but you haven't really said much 🙄

Did you not like me saying I might start ignoring you?

What did you honestly expect coming on a gossip site? Did you expect us to all agree with you and say we are all wrong?

You said you have come hear to speak out but you haven't really said much 🙄
YAWN………. I can do that too. Just shows how sad your lives are having to come to a site just to slag someone off. Just pure jealousy. End of conversation.

YAWN………. I can do that too. Just shows how sad your lives are having to come to a site just to slag someone off. Just pure jealousy. End of conversation.
The more you comment the more I think you might actually be Steve.

Bye, no one is going to miss you!

Reactions: 1
There’s talk about love and caring what about respect? It angers me so much when he goes into their bedrooms and wakes them up with a camera in their faces, what an utter invasion of privacy. I’ve reported it so many times it makes me mad. I mean Sophie nearly breaks her neck when she’s turning away from him and asking not to be filmed but he just carry’s on.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
There’s talk about love and caring what about respect? It angers me so much when he goes into their bedrooms and wakes them up with a camera in their faces, what an utter invasion of privacy. I’ve reported it so many times it makes me mad. I mean Sophie nearly breaks her neck when she’s turning away from him and asking not to be filmed but he just carry’s on.
I agree. It's nice when we do get to see her on the vlogs but if she doesn't want to be filmed, he should respect that.

I used to watch a few of his vlogs but they were so boring. I’m not entirely convinced that he’s unable to work because of anxiety. Many, many people suffer with anxiety (and I know a few) but it doesn’t stop them going to work. He’s not too anxious to vlog all the time is he? He is basically a very lazy person who thinks us taxpayers should keep him. I feel very sorry for his dogs. They never get a good walk and are overweight. Unfortunately he’s like a lot of people who have dogs and then can’t be bothered to attend to their needs. It’s too much trouble.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I don’t think milo will see another vet because Steve knows he's gonna get a talking too about the poor dogs weight, but I live in hope that I’m proved wrong. He’s just a lazy sad man who says he’s always bored, I don’t see why him and Lacey don’t go for a dog walk in the day he doesn’t do anything else.

Reactions: 4
I don’t think milo will see another vet because Steve knows he's gonna get a talking too about the poor dogs weight, but I live in hope that I’m proved wrong. He’s just a lazy sad man who says he’s always bored, I don’t see why him and Lacey don’t go for a dog walk in the day he doesn’t do anything else.
It's just not fair on the poor dog, he is suffering.

I used to watch a few of his vlogs but they were so boring. I’m not entirely convinced that he’s unable to work because of anxiety. Many, many people suffer with anxiety (and I know a few) but it doesn’t stop them going to work. He’s not too anxious to vlog all the time is he? He is basically a very lazy person who thinks us taxpayers should keep him. I feel very sorry for his dogs. They never get a good walk and are overweight. Unfortunately he’s like a lot of people who have dogs and then can’t be bothered to attend to their needs. It’s too much trouble.
Said it before and I might be wrong but I don't think his anxiety is the reason he doesn't work. I think he earns pretty much the same off youtube as he did working in whatever he was doing before the kids came along. And tbh you can't really blame someone putting a few ads in their videos if its the difference between them having to work a dead end job or getting to stay home and be a house-husband. I'm not aware that he's on benefits for his anxiety?? They've always said all they get is money for the children.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.