Steve's Family Vlogs #3 will the kids all be home schooled before this thread ends?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That Henry seems overly obsessed what is his connection to the family, is he related or something??
I don't think so. I'm sure I'd recognise him in the street though. He'd be the one with the brownest nose 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That Henry seems overly obsessed what is his connection to the family, is he related or something??
Wouldn't surprise me if "Henry Andrews" is Steves alt that his uses to generate traffic to the comment section of his videos. Every comment from him is "Steve that mundane thing you did was great. FANTASTIC vlog Steve". He always amplifies Steves opinion and he uses similar vocabulary and phrases like "much appreciated".

And of course the monotonous replying to each vlog Every.Single.Day. Now who does that remind you of....;)

Reactions: 8
ive said this before he seems to comment on all Sophie’s videos too. What grown ass man watches a teenagers room tour.

Reactions: 2
Someone replied to his shopping vlog saying all he did was moan, moan, moan. People jumped on saying he wasn't moaning, and to stop posting negative stuff! As for Hendry, he does my head in. Steve loves a sycophant lol
Think of all that moaning he does in his vlogs and remember that's just the 10 minutes a day he chooses to show us. Lord above knows what he must be like for the rest of the day. No wonder poor old Rache is almost zombefied these days.

Reactions: 8
I’m not sure if his anxieties are starting to rub off on Chloe. She’s really starting to play up for school days now. Lacey was afraid of the lift when they went shopping, and she was like that once before too. I bet that’s Steve’s doings!

Reactions: 6
Steve accidentally filmed Liam getting undressed in the back ground of his latest vlog (Liam had his back turned but still) I don’t think that’s fair as he’s 12 and people at their school will see it. :cry:

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Maybe the iPad breaking was its way of saying it needs a rest 😂

Reactions: 10
I would take this opportunity of iPad breaking to stop the cycle of her constantly being on it, might help her actually go to bed at a reasonable hour

Reactions: 7
I would take this opportunity of iPad breaking to stop the cycle of her constantly being on it, might help her actually go to bed at a reasonable hour
They can’t quite connect the dots can they.

Reactions: 5
He was visibly panicking about Chloe's IPAD when he knew it was not a quick and cheap job to fix. I wouldn't be in a rush to fix or replace it- in fact she needs weaning off it. Play some games with her Steve or god forbid now lighter nights are coming, take her to the park or let her have a friend round to play after school. And while we're at it stop calling her 'titty bum' all the time, notice the other kids are doing it now too. How totally embarassing for the poor kid when she is old enough to realise.

Reactions: 12
He was visibly panicking about Chloe's IPAD when he knew it was not a quick and cheap job to fix. I wouldn't be in a rush to fix or replace it- in fact she needs weaning off it. Play some games with her Steve or god forbid now lighter nights are coming, take her to the park or let her have a friend round to play after school. And while we're at it stop calling her 'titty bum' all the time, notice the other kids are doing it now too. How totally embarassing for the poor kid when she is old enough to realise.
I know when I was a child my parents wouldn’t have rushed out trying to fix a device for me I’d have had to wait

Reactions: 3
^^ it’s actually a great idea about the iPad to basically make Chloe pretty much live without it and she will over time forget about it. It might take a while and I know she’s 6 (?) but when my mum was getting me to stop using the potty she actually told me she broke it whilst I was at nursery/school and I’d have to use the toilet instead whilst she waits to get a new one (it wasn’t broke at all). Worked a charm and I forgot all about it!

However I know device addiction is a whole other thing so it might result in a lot of tantrums.

It's fixed! Our Steve has only gone and done it! Rache can watch Love Island in peace now!

Reactions: 6
Poor Soph in the latest vlog. Why do they always use a table spoon to cook in a pan with? Two air fryers but no utensils 😆😆