Steve's Family Vlogs #3 will the kids all be home schooled before this thread ends?

Will the kids all be home schooled soon?

• Yes

Votes: 28 70.0%
  • No

Votes: 12 30.0%

• Total voters
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
teaching Lacey about the plants she’s 12!! The kids diet is so awful need fruit and veg the older girls are sooo frail. Lacey needs to go to school and get some fresh air. His blood sugars down low again he needs to get exercising and going out. He’s eating junk all day, being lazy and only going out to get in car

Reactions: 7
At least he’s finally doing something different for homeschool but planets?! For a 12 year old! He’s making a fool of Lacey by implying she isn’t capable of much when in reality it’s because he isn’t capable of teaching her anything. Just look at how many people in the comments told him about Pluto. He’s clearly not sitting doing any work/research with her. I wouldn’t expect someone to have all the answers about everything, but he’s not researching the topics he’s giving her and he’s not even doing anything actually with her. Just putting her in front of a video and worksheets. Homeschool can be fun. Could have had her making planets from Hama beads or something else creative, but just more bloody worksheets!

With all his free time he should do some studying himself, courses in supporting teaching and learning would be useful

Will he take her out anywhere this year that isn’t a shop? I sound like a broken record on his thread. But Lacey goes no where. He could take her places to match up with her topics. Geez even just take the kid swimming . It’s beyond cruel .

Reactions: 8
Will he take her out anywhere this year that isn’t a shop? I sound like a broken record on his thread. But Lacey goes no where. He could take her places to match up with her topics. Geez even just take the kid swimming . It’s beyond cruel .
His vlogs are like a broken record anyway so don’t worry

I think it’s bordering on cruelty not taking the kids out anywhere, especially little Chloe. It’s not like he doesn’t have time and is shattered from a long week at work. Can’t even use lack of money as an excuse with all the free activities there is in most towns. My local council is always posting about free events in town so surely there must be some where he lives.

Reactions: 6
He’s annoying me so much mentioning it. Speaking to a camera isn’t going to help. SEEK MEDICAL ADVICE

Reactions: 3
If all his blood tests came back fine, he needs to go back and get tested for other things. They probably ran a very basic blood work to look for the most common/severe issues to rule those out, and then would move onto finding out less severe conditions etc. Will he actually go though is the question!

Reactions: 2
He’s trying to find more reasons to not work 🤣. Why is he so obsessed with his health suddenly? I think he wants to be diabetic, he’s so obsessed!

Reactions: 8
He’s skipping 99% of the curriculum why can’t he join some homeschooling groups

Reactions: 5
Feeling queer again 😵🔫
He will resolve it in his normal way. Three bacon butties and four cans of coke before 10am.

Steve, the boy Liam and even one of the dogs are all well down the road to clinical obesity. We're watching a car crash in slow motion.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He will resolve it in his normal way. Three bacon butties and four cans of coke before 10am.

Steve, the boy Liam and even one of the dogs are all well down the road to clinical obesity. We're watching a car crash in slow motion.
I thought Liam was looking quite healthy and trim in the last video 🤷‍♀️

I got the feeling as well that it’s like he wants to have diabetes. Constantly going on about it and checking his levels.

That work for Lacey is pathetic. She was doing much more advanced stuff than that at school, using different methods and techniques to actually learn stuff. Steve isn’t teaching anything. He just uses the excuse “back to basics” and how “Lacey can’t learn”. But it’s just an excuse. It would be the same if you where to ask why he doesn’t take Lacey out somewhere during the day, he’ll use the excuse that Lacey doesn’t want to.

Liam mentioned in the vlog that he’s supposed to go to the doctors to see about his “toilet troubles”. I wonder how that will go. Surely the first thing a doctor is going to ask is about his diet - and we all know that consists of lots of fizzy drinks and junk food.

Reactions: 6