Steve’s family vlogs #2 Always in a lockdown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Steve is a bone idle, useless fat waste of oxygen.
chuffing hell don’t hold back!!😂

Steve said when they homeschooling comes back after summer he will have a proper plan in place for her months ago. That the workbooks from home bargains were a temporary thing. I cant see it happening myself. I can’t see them taking her to museums to learn etc. He thought making Rice Krispie cakes was her learning baking .
i have a relative who has 2 children (one also has additional needs)
she home schools both of them, and believe me she’s put so much work, time and effort into it, not to mention the cost of books/ materials and outdoor activities,
so if he thinks homeschooling is just doing a bit of work on a ipad and some print out worksheets he’s in for a shock

they seriously need to start putting chloe to bed at a decent time cannot believe after the last vlog where chloe had been up in early hours on tik tok, lacey has said she kept her awake again in the night
does he think that come next week she’s willingly going to to bed with no ipad , early ready for school
then he just jokes about getting into routine for next week🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
The way that Henry Andrews comments on every post Sophie or Lacey make is downright creepy

So Chloe wakes up at midnight goes in and wakes up Steve for some milk. Steve said Lacey ended up taking her down for a drink. Why is he lying in bed letting an 11 year old take Chloe down for milk at midnight. He really doesn’t want to parent at all does he.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
The way that Henry Andrews comments on every post Sophie or Lacey make is downright creepy

So Chloe wakes up at midnight goes in and wakes up Steve for some milk. Steve said Lacey ended up taking her down for a drink. Why is he lying in bed letting an 11 year old take Chloe down for milk at midnight. He really doesn’t want to parent at all does he.
Henry is creepy!! Always comments

Reactions: 5
I think people are finally starting to realise how ridicules the bedtime situation is. A few people have already commented on todays video so we are probably going to have a rant from Steve at some point.

The reason why Chloe thinks she is one of the big kids is because she is treated like one. She thinks she is the boss because they are letting her be the boss. They expect a 5 years old to settle herself to sleep when they put her to bed at the same time as everyone else and allow her to watch the T.V and play on her tablet. Also why is Lacey getting her milk at midnight?

Then Steve moaned that she hadn't brushed her hair. She is a 5 year old little girl you or Rachel are supposed to brush her hair!

Then in the last clip Liam was siting there drinking a can of coke and had only just got in at 8.40pm. Why are they letting him drink caffeine that late at night and why is he allowed to stay out until its dark? Liam started talking about some sketchy guys and Steve said that's why you have to be careful. If you know that you live in an area like that why would you let your 11 year old out that late in the dark.

The children are parenting themselves.

Reactions: 7
I think people are finally starting to realise how ridicules the bedtime situation is. A few people have already commented on todays video so we are probably going to have a rant from Steve at some point.

The reason why Chloe thinks she is one of the big kids is because she is treated like one. She thinks she is the boss because they are letting her be the boss. They expect a 5 years old to settle herself to sleep when they put her to bed at the same time as everyone else and allow her to watch the T.V and play on her tablet. Also why is Lacey getting her milk at midnight?

Then Steve moaned that she hadn't brushed her hair. She is a 5 year old little girl you or Rachel are supposed to brush her hair!

Then in the last clip Liam was siting there drinking a can of coke and had only just got in at 8.40pm. Why are they letting him drink caffeine that late at night and why is he allowed to stay out until its dark? Liam started talking about some sketchy guys and Steve said that's why you have to be careful. If you know that you live in an area like that why would you let your 11 year old out that late in the dark.

The children are parenting themselves.
I just looked the comment about taking Chloes tablet off her has over 10 likes. It’s definitely being picked up on even if people haven’t said much before. It’s so bad they let her have her tablet at night and at the dinner table. There’s no excuse for it.

Reactions: 5
I just looked the comment about taking Chloes tablet off her has over 10 likes. It’s definitely being picked up on even if people haven’t said much before. It’s so bad they let her have her tablet at night and at the dinner table. There’s no excuse for it.
22 likes now

Reactions: 4
Steve said that they have tried taking the tablet away before but it didn't make a difference and that she will be okay when they go back to school. So that is clearly his way of saying they are not going to do anything about it.

The problem is this has been going on long before school broke up for the summer holidays, it has been going on for months and months.

How is it fair to let everyone in the house be constantly woken up and disturbed because they wont deal with it.

I feel so sorry for there neighbours, they must be able to hear the noise coming from there house.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
It made no difference because he didn’t try it for long enough. Habits take a while to be broken but never trying will never break the habit. She will get worse and it won’t go back to normal at school she will be moody and tired all the time and he will be moaning she is being disruptive in the evenings and having tantrums.

Okay okay this is probably a coincidence and they probably mean well but there is another commenter who has the same last name as Henry who comments (as someone pointed out earlier, he replies to Sophie and Lacey’s comments a lot) who has suggested Sophie do a morning routine video and Henry has suggested her to do a makeup video?

It is probably a massive coincidence but I’m a bit worried about the fact these two with the same last names have requested Sophie to make a video? She’s still only 13/14 (can’t remember exactly) so this sort of request doesn’t sit right with me…again I’m probably blowing it out of proportion and I hope I am because the last thing they need is stalkers etc :oops:

It made no difference because he didn’t try it for long enough. Habits take a while to be broken but never trying will never break the habit. She will get worse and it won’t go back to normal at school she will be moody and tired all the time and he will be moaning she is being disruptive in the evenings and having tantrums.

Okay okay this is probably a coincidence and they probably mean well but there is another commenter who has the same last name as Henry who comments (as someone pointed out earlier, he replies to Sophie and Lacey’s comments a lot) who has suggested Sophie do a morning routine video and Henry has suggested her to do a makeup video?

It is probably a massive coincidence but I’m a bit worried about the fact these two with the same last names have requested Sophie to make a video? She’s still only 13/14 (can’t remember exactly) so this sort of request doesn’t sit right with me…again I’m probably blowing it out of proportion and I hope I am because the last thing they need is stalkers etc :oops:
I meant to put “these two people” btw

Last edited:
  • Wow
Chloe rules the roost, the kids all do really, but Chloe especially, and she’s 5. I think know they could be better parents but it would take effort and other than Rachael working, they are so lazy and do nothing. Steve would actually have to start being a parent again and set boundaries and rules. That would require effort for more than a night, so of course he isn’t going to do it. He can’t even comb Chloes hair in the morning. I doubt she’s even been told or taught how to do it herself. They had her so he didn’t have to go back to work and they are getting more pets and homeschooling Lacey so it comes across that he has to remain at home for those reasons.

I can't believe he says it didn't make a difference taking Chloe's tablet from her at night. So what did they do, just give it to her again anyway? That's just ridiculous. Don't let her have it if it doesn't make a difference whether she has it or not then! She'll become addicted, if she isn't already. Can't believe they give a 5yo a tablet to bed.

Reactions: 4
Chloe thinks she is one of
I can't believe he says it didn't make a difference taking Chloe's tablet from her at night. So what did they do, just give it to her again anyway? That's just ridiculous. Don't let her have it if it doesn't make a difference whether she has it or not then! She'll become addicted, if she isn't already. Can't believe they give a 5yo a tablet to bed.
she has it glued to her hand anything to keep her quiet. So they don’t need to leave the leave the house and let her do what normal 5 years olds do.

Reactions: 1
Completely agree with what everyone has already said. From the last vlog, it really seems like Steve (and Rache) take no responsibility for the way Chloe is, of course she thinks she's one of the big ones, she knows no different as that's how she gets treated. She doesn't have an earlier bed time, she does no age appropriate activities and basically does what she wants! I'm honestly baffled at what they expect to happen when they put in no effort. It's the fact he moans about it but doesn't make any changes. Taking her tablet away probably didn't work as the light is still on and everyone is still being noisy. The parents aren't actually preparing her for bedtime and helping her settle (which they should have been doing years ago and not starting at age 5, almost 6). Taking her tablet away isn't going to be a magic solution, she's so over stimulated at bedtime it's no wonder she can't sleep. She's had a tablet from such a young age. I just went back and checked and she got a tablet of her own for Christmas in 2017 when she was 2, and only just tuned 2 as well as her birthday is in November.

Also, I can't believe they have cousins round the corner and spend no time with them?? That seems odd to me given it seems everything is fine between them all. But Steve said about Liam meeting up with his cousin and getting to know each other since they'll be going to the same school.

• Heart
Allowing the children to do what ever they want, when ever they want and not setting any boundaries has resulted in the children not listening to them and not respecting them as parents.

How many times have we heard Steve tell the children not to do something and the children just ignore him and walk away.

I watched Dad V Girls night time routine a couple of days ago and instantly thought of Chloe. They bathed the little ones, Joel snuggled up and watched a bit of an old movie with them in bed, read them a story then put them to bed listening to an audio book.

Chloe has never had that and never will because her parents cant be bothered.

I don’t know what world Henry is living in that he thinks it’s acceptable to reply on little girls comments . The interest he takes in Sophie is disgusting .

Reactions: 3
I really hope that they follow through and actually do take Chloe's tablet off of her in preparation for school, being awake at 5am is ridicules.

Why isn't Steve home schooling Lacey just because Chloe is at home? Are they going to go through the whole of her education making sure that she is always the last to start working and the first to stop just so she doesn't have one? They have had 6 weeks to sort everything out so I am really interested to see how they are going to home school her this year. I suspect she will just be 'going over the basics' yet again and using work books....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.