Steve’s family vlogs #2 Always in a lockdown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t forget Steve likes to announce to the world of YouTube how much times Liam has been to the toilet for a poo most days . Liam does a little fake laugh as though it doesn’t bother him but you can see it on his face .

Reactions: 5
Don’t forget Steve likes to announce to the world of YouTube how much times Liam has been to the toilet for a poo most days . Liam does a little fake laugh as though it doesn’t bother him but you can see it on his face .
that is a bit strange why does he feel the need to share this info

Reactions: 4
I wonder if he financially supports Jasmine. It’s almost like she doesn’t exist . No pictures of her around the house. He clearly doesn’t treat all his children the same .

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I wonder if he financially supports Jasmine. It’s almost like she doesn’t exist . No pictures of her around the house. He clearly doesn’t treat all his children the same .
I highly doubt it and if he does he won’t have a lot to give for that due to him not working. He probably gives her money for her birthday and Christmas but it’s sad he doesn’t see her. He has said before “She’s older now she has the say whether to see me or not” I get not wanting her to feel forced to see him but there has to be reasons why she doesn’t feel comfortable going there.

Does she feel like she’s not treated the same as the others? Have the other kids been horrible to her? Of course, it could actually be just Jasmine simply not enjoying going there for whatever reason. But she seemed to really get on with the other kids in the early vlogs and always had loads of fun together. I think it would take a major thing for her to not want to go anymore.

It’s sad to see Chloes sleeping pattern be so disrupted. She’s permanently holding her iPad even at the dinner table it’s right in front of her, she’s never present with the other children. I’m amazed she is actually able to cope at school without it but it’s probably because she’s being engaged there all day with lessons, songs and things they could be doing at home. Not to mention she enjoys PE so why not extend that at home?

It’s sad that even if she doesn’t want to see him no doubt she has her reasons. When my Dad got a new wife and family I always had my place there . A bed and a place to keep my stuff. He tried his hardest to keep me part of the family. I think her seeing his other children getting piles of presents on Christmas etc must really hurt. Even if she didn’t want to go on Christmas her pile should be waiting for her when she is ready. Instead he will get her one pair of earrings . Him not working shouldn’t be an excuse for him not paying his way. If he can’t afford to pay for children he already has he cant afford to be a stay at home parent and should have been working all these years. I think men or woman for that matter who don’t pay their fair share for kids they chose to have disgusting .

he’s obsessed with the bloody weather !!
literally spent 2 days looking out the patio doors to see if there’s a cloud in the sky
and what the heck is a 5 yr old doing with an ipad on tik tok at 1/2 in the morning
and he just laughed it off, it’s seriously shocking
as someone previously mentioned - i wonder if other parents / teachers have watched this vlogs

Reactions: 7
I don't understand why the people in the comment section think these things are normal.

When you actually think about it the things they allow are crazy.

Some parents/students and teachers would have 100% watched their content.

Reactions: 6
He should change that to being obsessed with walking those poor dogs!!
i know !! i hadn’t watched for a while and i cannot believe how big the youngest dog is
it’s shocking and so irresponsible to let a dog get that way- there are at least 3 people in that house who are more that capable of walking the dogs

I think she's 18 now so probably not.

Reactions: 2
I think she's 18 now so probably not.
Yes she is now but I don’t think he was for all the years previous

he’s obsessed with the bloody weather !!
literally spent 2 days looking out the patio doors to see if there’s a cloud in the sky
and what the heck is a 5 yr old doing with an ipad on tik tok at 1/2 in the morning
and he just laughed it off, it’s seriously shocking
as someone previously mentioned - i wonder if other parents / teachers have watched this vlogs
The weather and bin men . He is forever looking out for the bin men too. Something that is such a non event in other people’s life is the highlight of his week .

Last edited:
  • Haha
Does anyone else think its strange that Steve said that Rachel was going to sort Lacey's coat out but then when it came in the vlog he said that Val had got her one.

I can understand that they might have wanted to treat her to a coat because they were helping out with the other kids uniform but it made me think do they deliberately wait for them to offer to buy things for the children?

They have been back from holiday for a few weeks now, surely their priority should have been to get her a coat straight away.

Yes I think hints are made for Val and Bill in the vlogs as they know they watch them. A coat should come before more animals that they don’t need as well.

The weather and bin men . He is forever looking out for the bin men too. Something that is such a non event in other people’s life is the highlight of his week .
I think he has a thing for one of the bin men :love: After they have been he will be mowing the lawn :D

Yes I think hints are made for Val and Bill in the vlogs as they know they watch them. A coat should come before more animals that they don’t need as well.
100%

Reactions: 1
I think Steve has autism
I can't see it. I have 2 adult ASD children and I know it's said if you've seen one autistic person then you've seen one autistic person but I just don't get that vibe from him.

Does anyone else find it a bit strange that the children are going back to school next week but they don't really seem to be preparing much.

I know that they have got the school uniforms but I would have thought that they would be getting more school supplies ready. There has been no mention of Stationary, coats, lunch boxes, water bottles or home school supplies for Lacey and they have made no attempt to sort out the children's night time routine in preparation for school.

Reactions: 3
Does anyone else find it a bit strange that the children are going back to school next week but they don't really seem to be preparing much.

I know that they have got the school uniforms but I would have thought that they would be getting more school supplies ready. There has been no mention of Stationary, coats, lunch boxes, water bottles or home school supplies for Lacey and they have made no attempt to sort out the children's night time routine in preparation for school.
Steve said when they homeschooling comes back after summer he will have a proper plan in place for her months ago. That the workbooks from home bargains were a temporary thing. I cant see it happening myself. I can’t see them taking her to museums to learn etc. He thought making Rice Krispie cakes was her learning baking .

Reactions: 3
Has he really sent Rachel into the chemist to get HIS PILLS!! and he's sat in the car !!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.