Steven Bartlett

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The social media manager job being advertised for DOAC is tragic, everything they care about like viral videos and dramatic sound bites all included lol, and its crazy a SMM job cannot be remote, like why is he so adamant they have to be in the office?

• Angry
Reactions: 8
The social media manager job being advertised for DOAC is tragic, everything they care about like viral videos and dramatic sound bites all included lol, and its crazy a SMM job cannot be remote, like why is he so adamant they have to be in the office?
Got a link to the job ad? (not to apply, just to have a nosey!)

Probably paying through the arse for a pointlessly swanky office, so need to cover the overheads for that somehow

Reactions: 5
The pseudo science he promotes is so damaging especially toward women.

One episode saying tampons can kill you (as if women didn't have enough to worry about). TSS in the west is so rare and more often associated with things like meningitis but he made a rare tragedy sound so common.

Recently tells women that obesity doubles your chance of having a kid with ASD.

Then on Dragons Den jizzes all over ear stickers supposedly that cure ME and pain (no evidence to support same but why not take advantage of women going though a tough health crisis.)

Sensationalist charlatan that we keep paying attention to because he's good looking and charismatic.
And don't get me started on the misogyny and racism he employs when discussing his black mother.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I used to be a fan, really enjoyed his podcasts and just really liked him but recently not so much, he just seems to jump
On any old bandwagon that’ll make him money. Few months ago it was all about Huel being the only thing you need. Now it’s Zoe that’s the best thing ever. The two don’t have anything remotely in common and actually go against what the other is promoting

Reactions: 13

One episode saying tampons can kill you (as if women didn't have enough to worry about). TSS in the west is so rare and more often associated with things like meningitis but he made a rare tragedy sound so common.

Then on Dragons Den jizzes all over ear stickers supposedly that cure ME and pain (no evidence to support same but why not take advantage of women going though a tough health crisis.)

Sensationalist charlatan that we keep paying attention to because he's good looking and charismatic.
And don't get me started on the misogyny and racism he employs when discussing his black mother.
& isn’t the Zoe device his?

Reactions: 1

His whole tram is white. Not one black person works for him in his business. Thats not a mistake its done on purpose. His vlogs are also proof of this.

He promotes Zoe but fails to mention he is an investor

No gen Z on tiktok likes him, his videos on tiktok have so many gen z call inf him a fraud, a racist, a liar and how they all wish he would go away

This guy talked his way up to where he is.

His podcast and 'businesses' before were all to get where he is today

He is just an influencer now and his youtube is proof of that

Reactions: 9

So the promotional post for the most recent podcast was quickly pull down from all social media. Actually found it really shocking how he platforms all these health people, but because he doesn't have a health background, he can't challenge them adequately

Reactions: 3
I think he’s such a dodgy person. Very disingenuous. Will jump onto whatever bandwagon. I really don’t like him on dragons den

Reactions: 13
Why is his brother a director of the latest Dragons Den “snake oil” ear seeds investment? His brother is listed on companies house but not him.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
So the promotional post for the most recent podcast was quickly pull down from all social media. Actually found it really shocking how he platforms all these health people, but because he doesn't have a health background, he can't challenge them adequately
Best believe rhis is part of his marketing, his marketing person Grace says all the time how they change up trailers, always editing so if you see a video on YT the next time you watch it or even see the thumbnail it will be different, they are always editing and reuploading, even when its gone live whether rhats a YT video or reel or jnsta post

So this is part of their plan, they know what they are doing

Reactions: 4
Best believe rhis is part of his marketing, his marketing person Grace says all the time how they change up trailers, always editing so if you see a video on YT the next time you watch it or even see the thumbnail it will be different, they are always editing and reuploading, even when its gone live whether rhats a YT video or reel or jnsta post

So this is part of their plan, they know what they are doing
Yeah, I watched a podcast she was on and I don't really like her

Yeah, I watched a podcast she was on and I don't really like her
She just says buzz words and that's it, but what she has revealed is how much editing they do even when a post or video goes live. Like what is the point in that except to waste time. Everything they do is for it to go viral.

Shes also shown how jobs go to people who do extra work outside of the job application, basically who suck up and will do extra work which is wrong and unethical. And they'll ignore the rest of the applications because you know they haven't shown they want the job! This is so so wrong

They remind me of black street coffee owners who have said they are not about quality coffee but quantity and getting as many ppl through the door as possible. Steven and his team only want the views, the viral moments and the high number of followers, doesnt matter what content they put out

Reactions: 2
New ick unlocked for me today. Stephen repeatedly saying ‘contempt’ instead of ‘content’ in one of his recent podcast episodes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Something off about him I never liked. Seems a bit sneaky or something. Hard to describe why I can't warm to him. I may be completely wrong, he could be a nice guy. Just something about him I can't takr to.

Reactions: 10
Something off about him I never liked. Seems a bit sneaky or something. Hard to describe why I can't warm to him. I may be completely wrong, he could be a nice guy. Just something about him I can't takr to.
You’re not alone in that, a lot of us feel the exact same way. Something very sneaky / off about him.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
His face is pure sneaky. His net worth has already been debunked.

I hate his huel and zoe adverts they are obnoxious

Reactions: 3