Steven Bartlett

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't stand the man and hate that he pushes Huel meal replacements when he is talking to people about wellness or eating disorders and dieting.

However I have just seen that he has donated £2000 to the woman who had her allotment covered in salt so she could no longer feed the community.
He begged for that sponsorship and wrnt direct to the owner to get it because noone else would sponsor his crappy podcast

I hope he gets cancelled as people are starting to wake up about his guests but again, he gets these ppl on so ppl get mad and continue speaking against it as its all marketing

Reactions: 4
Him donating £2k is a drop in the ocean and he needs to build up PR after building his:

“cult following”

On lies.

he lacks integrity and should be cancelled.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Absolute grifter. He just jumps on the latest fads and fills these websites with buzzwords with the hope that they blow up. First his crappy Crypto/Blockchain thing, now AI. He's got 0 experience in either industry.

Look how he's phrased this section - "Ok technically these companies aren't our clients, but we've exchanged emails with them at some point". I just had a quick look at the staff on LinkedIn and none of them have worked with these brands before. I like how he also put his crappy Thirdweb here, acting like it's worthy to be alongside these global names 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
LOL they say "advised" but it actually means "oh I worked on Calm/Twitch/Nike when I was at xxxx agency and ran their ad campaigns on Facebook Ads".
What a joke!

• Haha
I just don't get it. How is anything he does innovative or interesting?! He created a social media marketing agency - big deal. He has a popular podcast - so does literally every other man. The way people fawn over him and hold him up as this huge success is genuinely so confusing to me! What do they see?!
People who don’t want to work “normal jobs” treat him like a messiah. He’s like the guru for those who think that having a social media account makes them a digital strategist.

It’s disturbing when there are so many inspirational business people out there that people could aspire to but they blindly choose to bow at the altar of Bartlett.

And god does he lap up the adulation

Reactions: 10
People who don’t want to work “normal jobs” treat him like a messiah. He’s like the guru for those who think that having a social media account makes them a digital strategist.

It’s disturbing when there are so many inspirational business people out there that people could aspire to but they blindly choose to bow at the altar of Bartlett.

And god does he lap up the adulation
God you’re so right. If there was a Venn diagram of his fans, it would show a lot of overlap with those who look up to Jordan Peterson, Andrew Tate etc.

Beware if you’re joining Threads: he was obviously given early access and his smug posts referencing how it’s all going to be different now everyone can join are all over the place.

This felt very satisfying-

IMG-9066.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Gary Neville is joking the dragons. Does this mean they are getting rid of smug patronising sneering Steven ?

Just listening to Steven now. He seems an ok guy, although I’m convinced he’s in the closet and the way he talks about his relationship is a bit odd. But it does irritate me, in every single interview “I’ve got this one friend, she’s really really successful …” and then he tries to shoehorn in how this ‘friend’ has got something in common with the guest he’s interviewing. His best friend and she’s female. Has anyone else noticed this? Does this ‘friend’ exist? Is it the same person he’s talking about every time I wonder. Maybe he’s talking about himself 🤔

• Haha
Just listening to Steven now. He seems an ok guy, although I’m convinced he’s in the closet and the way he talks about his relationship is a bit odd. But it does irritate me, in every single interview “I’ve got this one friend, she’s really really successful …” and then he tries to shoehorn in how this ‘friend’ has got something in common with the guest he’s interviewing. His best friend and she’s female. Has anyone else noticed this? Does this ‘friend’ exist? Is it the same person he’s talking about every time I wonder. Maybe he’s talking about himself 🤔
He is insincere. He hugely distorted his figures and built a following on that yet he is still not ashamed of that.

His brand is him. He is dishonest yet stil surviving on this.

In a culture that calls out everything why has this been ignored?

Reactions: 13
So the new social media strategy is to vlog behind the scenes?!?!? Cringe
---
Also, he likes to hire young people under 25! What he couldn't find a vdieographer with a tonne of experience? Instead chooses a 21 yr old and yet again his brand lacks so much diversity he hires and has the same type of people on his team

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So the new social media strategy is to vlog behind the scenes?!?!? Cringe
---
Also, he likes to hire young people under 25! What he couldn't find a vdieographer with a tonne of experience? Instead chooses a 21 yr old and yet again his brand lacks so much diversity he hires and has the same type of people on his team
He couldn’t handle an older person uncovering his fake identity. A younger naive person would love the kudos and keep quiet.

• Haha
I don’t get the hype around him. He’s disingenuous and comes across as one heck of a smug fake. Talks the talk but can’t walk the walk type of fella

• Heart
Reactions: 15