Steve & Kai

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I highly doubt she'll answer anything good. Like the questions about Steve, Puddles and the channel. I wouldn't be surprised if she only spoke on boring stuff like what makeup she uses, if she's still going to visit DL and what her favorite Starbucks drink is. šŸ„±šŸ„±šŸ„±

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah I doubt sheā€™ll answer anything of substance lol btw, did anyone ever see her promote her eyelash extension Instagram? It was a few months back, I guess she started doing some, but then she never brought it up again!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Her screen shot of the video will probably be her doing this face šŸ˜±. With a click bait caption like "do I miss him?" And she'll end up talking about how she misses seeing Goofy at Goofys Kitchen or something. And she'll go on and on about her long nails, distracting eyelashes, and her coffee pods.

Since she chose to do a Q&A during this time, she must be trying to bait people. She knows she's going to have people wanting to know about this drama. Surely she could have done a different video to launch her solo "career" if she truly wanted to break away from all this šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lmfaooo ugh I do not miss those šŸ˜± thumbnails!! Bahahaha you are so right about that! She could have just jumped right into whatever kind of channel she is going to have now!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
LOL What on earth?! I made a horrible mistake watching this while waiting for my little girl to go to sleep. I laughed so hard, and she was like "I wanna see what you're watching!" I was like um no you dont hahahha. Talk about revenge body!

"Don't believe what you see on the internet"

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did he say anything about Kai??
šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø He called her, 'The other person/party..' no respect for her after close to 8 years.
It's early on in the Live he did after coming back.

Lmao so when I searched ā€œmagically Kaiā€ on YouTube this came up! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
šŸ™‹ā€ā™€ļøšŸ˜­šŸ¤£šŸ˜­ Ha ha! I shouldn't laugh but it's so exhilarating getting a bully down.
There's the 'Theme Park StevešŸ‘Ž' account!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I feel like thatā€™s what theyā€™re trying to do. I watched one of her recent videos but I didnā€™t notice if the ring was still on her finger.

Exactly I just watched Kaiā€™s universal vlog and half of her video was the entire studio tour tramšŸ˜“ I skipped over to the end and was annoyed that was her entire vlog
I think he was referring to those gossip sites that make speculations (like us šŸ¤£) or those YouTube channels that post things about them.

While it's true, a lot of this is speculating, it's also obvious that there was some shade going on. The splitting of channels was the start, and he never did explain why they split channels even though he said he would. Eventually people forgot.

So what are his fans called now? It can't be the Skai Fam, although I think that was dropped slowly like everything else. The studdles crew? The peeksa posse?
šŸ“£ His Handler Puddles let this slip last night...(was watching at the end, for stuff like this)
Puddles typed 'Skaifam' šŸ¤£ Then deletes. Nice chain, Steven Martinez

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Why is Theme Park Stench trying to dress all hood lately? Is he trying to hide from the paparazzi to avoid questions? Being in the public eye is tough. You can't even go to Diznuhland and enjoy a peeksa, plain pretzel or ride auto-topia in peace!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Why is Theme Park Stench trying to dress all hood lately? Is he trying to hide from the paparazzi to avoid questions? Being in the public eye is tough. You can't even go to Diznuhland and enjoy a peeksa, plain pretzel or ride auto-topia in peace!
ā€œTheme park stenchā€ lmfao

yeah my boyfriend and I noticed his style change as well, heā€™s been dressing like that in the last couple of months. When we saw him in person he looked just like one of these
336D8E0C-0B56-41E4-B142-73C6A57426D7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
ā€œTheme park stenchā€ lmfao

yeah my boyfriend and I noticed his style change as well, heā€™s been dressing like that in the last couple of months. When we saw him in person he looked just like one of these
View attachment 1880688
LoL! I remember those! They would have the mini ones in those gumball machines šŸ¤£

George Lopezito is becoming Thug Park Steve

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So is on vacation in Big Bearā€¦ i havenā€™t watch any videos but saw this in his instagramā€¦
Steve is the one filming showing up his plateā€¦ but thenā€¦..
Is that Puddles hand???
In the live he did in Big Bear he said he was with friends and family. Someone asked if he could do a tour of the Airbnb he is staying at and he said he couldnā€™t because he didnā€™t think everyone inside would be comfortable. Didnā€™t get past that part of the live it was so boring.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
With that hunk of gunk on that plate, it would be no surprise if that was Puddles, but apparently it isnt haha

I think it's weird when people stream while they are on vacation or hanging out with family, etc. Anything for views and super chats. But we all know he does everything for views and super chats anyway LOL. I'm sure that's why he proposed to Kai. He probably had no plans to actually marry. He can't seem to do anything without the camera around.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Ohhh gosh
Here me go
The era of the ā€œim single, sexy and happy!ā€
Is he seriously doing a duck face???
šŸ˜³šŸ˜³šŸ˜³šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

dArN Kai yOu ReAlly ArE mIsSiNg oUt!!!!

Also, did he had a earring before??? Maybe he did and never notice
Wow he continues to morph into the most lesbian looking person ever. Now to reach the final lesbian form, he needs to start actually being attracted to women.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9