Stereotypes that annoy you

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like the vegan v non vegan thing literally only exists for those who are chronically online. I’ve never physically met a vegan in my whole 31 years of life 😂

Back on topic; I hate the stereotype that super feminine women only present that way to appeal to the male gaze.

Reactions: 6
I literally hate every single stereotype that yanks have about British people.
I was on tiktok earlier and a load of them were just absolutely insisting that British people never say pool, the game is called billiards in the UK… Where do they even get this tit from?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ahhh - this is one stereotype that is actually true! 🙈😂😂😂
It’s really not. Vegans often say they are vegan so they don’t accidentally eat or drink something that’s an animal product when offered a tea or biscuit or something…
---
YES - 100% AGREE.

Vegans seem to always play the victim and this thread has totally proved the stereotype 😅
No one is playing the victim, people’s individual experiences are being explained , that’s it 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I was on tiktok earlier and a load of them were just absolutely insisting that British people never say pool, the game is called billiards in the UK… Where do they even get this tit from?
The "British have bad teeth" one irritates me all the time. Statistically we have better dental health than the US.

Reactions: 8
I hate the one that we all have bad teeth. Especially coming from a country full of toothless crackheads.
---
The "British have bad teeth" one irritates me all the time. Statistically we have better dental health than the US.
Ah, snap😅

Reactions: 9
My personal favourite is only super organised, germ phobic people can have ocd. I have ocd and my house is absolute chaos at times.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It’s really not. Vegans often say they are vegan so they don’t accidentally eat or drink something that’s an animal product when offered a tea or biscuit or something…
You're literally replying to a discussion that was had 2-3 weeks ago 😆 🙈

No one is playing the victim, people’s individual experiences are being explained , that’s it 🤷‍♀️
Yes, and my individual experience is that vegans are self righteous and play the victim. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Do you have resting witch face? I have unfortunately and I'm also not that bad!
---
I have massive resting witch face, people say cheer up or smile, or ask what's wrong. And I'm like nothing. I just have resting witch face, which has turned into my actual witch face from those sort of comments.
---
Nothing more cringe than a meat eater who can’t stop banging on about how much they love bacon, hate veganism and repeatedly telling the same dead, overplayed vegan jokes that have been floating around the internet since like 2009.
Pls update your humour 😭
As a meat eater, i'd just like to say, bacon is way overrated.

Reactions: 5
That if a woman's had a lot of sexual partners it means that she's got a cavernous vagina. (Not speaking from experience 😬 ‐ just hate the misogyny).

Reactions: 7
That if a woman's had a lot of sexual partners it means that she's got a cavernous vagina. (Not speaking from experience 😬 ‐ just hate the misogyny).
Weirdly enough, my friend thinks this is true. The more sex the more women with huge baggy vaginas.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Weirdly enough, my friend thinks this is true. The more sex the more women with huge baggy vaginas.
While this is untrue I can kind of see the logic in thinking more sex=looser vagina though obviously it doesn't take into account the anatomy and the fact the vagina is designed to stretch and then go back to its normal size.

Where it becomes funny (and sad at the same time) when people think: lots of sex with different men= loose vagina. Loads of sex with one man=no loose vagina. Where is the logic in that 🤣

Reactions: 5
While this is untrue I can kind of see the logic in thinking more sex=looser vagina though obviously it doesn't take into account the anatomy and the fact the vagina is designed to stretch and then go back to its normal size.

Where it becomes funny (and sad at the same time) when people think: lots of sex with different men= loose vagina. Loads of sex with one man=no loose vagina. Where is the logic in that 🤣
Its such a weird thing to think and shows how absolutely dumb some people are. You could have one partner for life and have sex with them a million times and yet your fanny is going to be tighter than a woman who has had a lot less sex with more men :unsure:

Reactions: 3
"I just wouldn't feel safe with a woman pilot / coach driver"

Women who don't like stereotypically feminine things have "internalised misogyny" and are denying some vital part of themselves

Bisexual women are just straight women who are "experimenting" and/or willing to sleep with another women to please their male partners. Bisexual men are just gay and in denial. (In other words everyone's sexuality revolves around penises)

Cats are for lonely, miserable single women

Only young women and / or white women have eating disorders

People with type 2 diabetes probably caused it by eating too much sugar (I don't have diabetes but it runs in my husband's family)

East and South-East Asian (ESEA) women are all thin, beautiful, gentle, and make excellent housewives while ESEA men are sexist and aggressive

Reactions: 6
Only women like chocolate. I know several men who are a bit obsessed with it. And why shouldn't they be?

Reactions: 4