Stephmylife #2 StephMyArse - She’s got some cheek

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nobody cares that she doesn’t want kids. She harps on about it for engagement & it’s been done to death.

Reactions: 8
I think I've seen this ones boring ole "hole" more than I've seen my own!
Almost every one of her posts is identical. Steph slowly walks away from the camera towards a waterfall/sunset/beach to the tune of boring supermarket music. Arse in shot.

Reactions: 11
Almost every one of her posts is identical. Steph slowly walks away from the camera towards a waterfall/sunset/beach to the tune of boring supermarket music. Arse in shot.
Tim-Nice-But-Dim behind the camera, vacant grin, nodding his obedience like a bobble head figurine.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just came across this thread! Haven't watched this pair in ages as her page is gone so boring, same thing/pic/reels/poses day in, day out with maybe a different country! Popped on and low and behold nothings changed. They say you should always show off your best assets but christ on a bike, put your arse away love. Yes you have a fab figure but my god, there's a reason I stopped watching and won't be for the forseeable.....

Reactions: 4