Stephen Bear #9 To chinfinity and beyond

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love that we’ve managed to get him kicked out of the Maldives (voluntarily or involuntarily) and silence him, what a time to be alive ☺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
He

He has it on his twitter " Me and my gang on the run in Máncora. I highly doubt he's there.
Still makes no sense as to why he booked a whole private island in the Maldives for two weeks, to then fly to Vegas after 2 days them to Peru 2 days after that?!

He's full of absolute shite! He can't keep anything to himself and you know full well the filthy little rat would photograph and share everything to keep his international playboy image up.

Making out he's loaded, I bet he can't even afford to pay the extra for a Travelodge breakfast.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Peru is a red country so good luck coming back to the uk from there.
I hope he gets to experience their finest prisons too, they don’t like blatant drug abuse.

Reactions: 12
He’s not in Peru. It’s a funny thing to make up, he’s like a boasting teenager trying to impress the cooler boys in the year above in the back of the school bus.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This thread was interesting until it got spammed with chin puns. Having to scroll through endless tit to get something decent on here now

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
This thread was interesting until it got spammed with chin puns. Having to scroll through endless tit to get something decent on here now
Disagree, I’m new to this thread and I have been wheezing ever since I came aboard!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.