Stephen Bear #9 To chinfinity and beyond

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unless they're acting like performing monkeys and getting trolled, they're so boring and pointless. I bet Jazmin Morrall is pissed off that her posting ability depends gravely on Bears moods. She's seen him manic and now he's down she's probably thinking ffs, when is this going to last? I need attention

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What Chinny needs to remember is the downfall of Dapper Laughs, look how that went all tits up for him.
Dappy made a remark at one of his concert which he thought he was being funny, it back fired big time he lost the lot, shows etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What Chinny needs to remember is the downfall of Dapper Laughs, look how that went all tits up for him.
Dappy made a remark at one of his concert which he thought he was being funny, it back fired big time he lost the lot, shows etc.
Dapper laughs called me fat once on Twitter because he just couldn't handle me telling him he wasn't funny. He tweeted some bollocks, and I commented "you're still not funny". As a "funny" man, you'd think he'd have left it alone but he was seriously offended that a somewhat attractive female found him . not funny. He proceeded to retweet my tweet and say something like "come on lads, call her fat". All he did was get my followers up nearly 400% and leave me with thirsty little boys in my inbox. Just goes to show what a desperate little bleep he is for attention. ONLY the kind he wants mind...

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Dapper laughs called me fat once on Twitter because he just couldn't handle me telling him he wasn't funny. He tweeted some bollocks, and I commented "you're still not funny". As a "funny" man, you'd think he'd have left it alone but he was seriously offended that a somewhat attractive female found him . not funny. He proceeded to retweet my tweet and say something like "come on lads, call her fat". All he did was get my followers up nearly 400% and leave me with thirsty little boys in my inbox. Just goes to show what a desperate little bleep he is for attention. ONLY the kind he wants mind...
Whats your @ ? πŸ˜…

Reactions: 6
What a twit, I gather that was before the rape gag that back fired on him.
He deserved to lose it all, talking about women like like hopefully he will be careful with the crap he spouts off now days.
I'm sure I've seen something recently about himgoing on about mental health issues he as πŸ€”

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Yes, but he is back in the game now - he's just bought a McLaren car & a massive house!

I cannot stand him. He thinks he is gods gift. Vile man.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
he has a lot of confidence for someone with rat features. Dog.
Vomit. He's absolutely vile. No redeeming features whatsoever. How could you sit with him for an evening, not to mind being stuck with him on holiday for months!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
This thread isn’t about dapper laughs.

We need to stick to the original chinspiration of this thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.