Stephen Bear #9 To chinfinity and beyond

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s safe to say the little rat will try to pull the mental health card in his defence. Diminished responsibility on the grounds of insanity. But like someone has already said any psychiatric professional will see straight through his act. A blind man on a galloping horse could see through it.
Diminished responsibility is only used as a partial defence in murder cases - that reduces the crime to manslaughter if accepted. Don’t think it can be used in his case…

Reactions: 9
In one of Jon Ronsons books he talks about a man who tries to get off a 7 year stretch for GBH by pleading insanity. He's still stuck in Broadmoor 20 years later (or something). Because although they now accept he made up the "mad" behaviour for the trial, he has now been diagnosed with a personality disorder and it's deemed he could be a danger to society.

So you never know, Bear could pleade insanity and it could massively backfire
We can but pray 🙏

Reactions: 5
Thoughts on why he took the scammer post down? Do we think there is a shred of decency left in him which is why he took it down to save people? Or the trader maybe threatened to hit him with a lawsuit?

Literally every comment on his Twitter is just people giving him tit I can’t stop laughing at them

Omg who has done @bearschin and @chinnyhill ahahahah

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thoughts on why he took the scammer post down? Do we think there is a shred of decency left in him which is why he took it down to save people? Or the trader maybe threatened to hit him with a lawsuit?
Someone tagged the police in on the Twitter post so Bear probably cacked his pants :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Sorry yeh Craig David but the guy that plays Ali g, can’t think of his name 😂
Bo'selecta .. Leigh Francis haha he also had The Bear on the show .. he couldn't keep his willy under control either :ROFLMAO:

This clip reminds me of Jaz / Jess for some reason ... :sick::sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think he would have to prove a severe psychosis to do that and and as you say his acting skills aren’t that good. He does need psychiatric help and possibly medication, but we shall see what happens during the court case. He’ll get contempt of court if he behaves like a prick so hope he gets a grumpy judge. Fingers crossed for a custodial sentence 🤞
Agreed, he’d have to judged as not having capacity when he did what he did. I suspect he’s got a narcissistic personality disorder and needs lots of psychological work.

I reported it as a scam. I did the same with Chloe Khan as she was constantly promoting one.

Take a bow this made me piss

Also shout out to Bear for bringing me into the 21sr century. I've learnt how to screen record and compress files. Boom

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think he would have to prove a severe psychosis to do that and and as you say his acting skills aren’t that good. He does need psychiatric help and possibly medication, but we shall see what happens during the court case. He’ll get contempt of court if he behaves like a prick so hope he gets a grumpy judge. Fingers crossed for a custodial sentence 🤞
Really hope it’s a female judge as well!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Take a bow this made me piss

Also shout out to Bear for bringing me into the 21sr century. I've learnt how to screen record and compress files. Boom
STOP I am in bed hungover with tears rolling down my face😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.