Stephen Bear #9 To chinfinity and beyond

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently, he's the richest guy to come out of the East End. He started by making bread and ended up with thousands of bakeries then sold them all to Tesco for millions. now he's a movie star. But that's just what bear and his family say, so who knows with them lot 🤥. I've never heard of him before Bear mentioned him
It’s true he made millions from selling the bakeries to Tesco, he’s deffo into movies too, not sure whether he stars in them or directs them tbh. He unfollowed bear when all the Georgia stuff came to light.

Reactions: 5
Oooo we are treated to the mindfulness inspiration from Bear's single braincell now !
I disagree with this .. sometimes it is good to have your own space without others .. he just finds it impossible to entertain himself .. attention seeking twit !! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

dan.PNG

Reactions: 3
Does she have instagram still?
My vote for new thread title is

chinternational playboy and his plastic sidechick

• Haha
Reactions: 28
New thread suggestion:
Stephen Bear: Keeping up with the Car-crashy-chins.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Do you think this means they have split up?
I thought he was hinting at that too.

I think she ditched him after the Maldives thing. I can't imagine female sex workers are treated very nicely by police in a Muslim country.
That wanker probably pinned it all on her too.

Stephen bear, we seek chin here, we seek chin there we seek chin everywhere

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

I think she ditched him after the Maldives thing. I can't imagine female sex workers are treated very nicely by police in a Muslim country.

I keep hoping she sees sense .. . Stephen Bear .. Chinternational Loser .. From a dive in the Maldives to Scammer Instagrammer

Reactions: 9

theyve both reshared the maldives videos on twitter so I dont think theyve spilt up

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.