Stephen Bear #9 To chinfinity and beyond

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Posting old videos after we've called him out for being back home and isolating...

Clearly been paying attenchin to this thread!
Good, I hope he grasps the fact that everyone on this thread thinks he’s a long faced freak

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I just wanna know who falls for these scams in the 1st place? 🤔🤦‍♀️
Often quite desperate people on low incomes or vulnerable people (or both). Which is why it’s so grim to take money from scammers and promote them to make a quick buck. Not that Bear has a conscience of course.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Bear got scammed by someone claiming to be an Instagram hacker getting his account back for him. Why does he now do promotions for more scams ?? He is a total lunatic 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 4
His watch is fake, 100% fake. He also wears a fake audermars piguet Royal Oak.
The guy is a complete fraud.

Reactions: 11
Fugazi Fool 🤡

His watch is fake, 100% fake. He also wears a fake audermars piguet Royal Oak.
The guy is a complete fraud.
He's also got the fakest Richard Mille. Big giant red piece of plastic strapped to his wrist. I'm sure he got them in Dubai last time he went. Lot's of fake garbage other there.

Wearing an apportiate colour for getting arested. Just like those prison jumpsuits.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Fugazi Fool 🤡

He's also got the fakest Richard Mille. Big giant red piece of plastic strapped to his wrist. I'm sure he got them in Dubai last time he went. Lot's of fake garbage other there.

Wearing an apportiate colour for getting arested. Just like those prison jumpsuits.
I hope they do that ridiculous watch of Sallie Axl on that fake watch page

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.