Stephen Bear #9 To chinfinity and beyond

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is now 31yrs old .. he is old enough to be a parent to a 15yr old kid. Found the clip where he's told off for treating women badly .. Jaz deserves all that's coming to her .. cus it will happen sooner or later :rolleyes:

Is there any surprise he's such a bellend when his Dad finds him so funny and clearly enables his behaviour? Pair of pigs, the both of them.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Who’s his brother? Seen him mentioned a few times so just done a quick google and see he had 1m followers!

Reactions: 2
New to this thread but genuinely need to know WHAT do their mums & dads say to them when they see this carry on reported in the papers?? 😖😖😖😖

Reactions: 8
He is now 31yrs old .. he is old enough to be a parent to a 15yr old kid. Found the clip where he's told off for treating women badly .. Jaz deserves all that's coming to her .. cus it will happen sooner or later :rolleyes:

He’s vile. Inappropriate, disrespectful, arrogant, immature, misogynistic, thick, selfish….
He’s obsessed with ‘shaved fannies’ isn’t he? Says it all.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Who’s his brother? Seen him mentioned a few times so just done a quick google and see he had 1m followers!
Apparently, he's the richest guy to come out of the East End. He started by making bread and ended up with thousands of bakeries then sold them all to Tesco for millions. now he's a movie star. But that's just what bear and his family say, so who knows with them lot 🤥. I've never heard of him before Bear mentioned him

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Apparently, he's the richest guy to come out of the East End. He started by making bread and ended up with thousands of bakeries then sold them all to Tesco for millions. now he's a movie star. But that's just what bear and his family say, so who knows with them lot 🤥. I've never heard of him before Bear mentioned him

Loosely translated as 'unemployed loser' like his sex pest brother.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They must be back in the UK having a crap time otherwise they would be making sure everyone knew if they were in a different country... anything on their Twitters?

Reactions: 9
They must be back in the UK having a crap time otherwise they would be making sure everyone knew if they were in a different country... anything on their Twitters?
nah it’s all quiet on their twitter and instagram. definitely got to be back in the uk

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder if she did ever get pregnant? They'd be finding it out around now wouldn't they?
I don’t think so. Just another one of his little jokes. Only about 5% of what he says is true. She just had her boobs done and is apparently booked in for a BBL so I don’t think she’d want to add pregnancy weight into that equation when she’s throwinh so much money on how she looks.

Reactions: 6
Wasn't she supposed to get her arse done? Maybe he want's to say in court I'm now a family man with a baby on the way!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Bears the kind of guy to get the coat hanger out if he gets someone pregnant. I highly doubt he will ever have kids

• Sick
Reactions: 14
There are only a few mothers who should have had abortions before they brought their spawn into the world:

TOP 3:
Hitler's
Katie Hopkins
Mr and Mrs Bear

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Bears the kind of guy to get the coat hanger out if he gets someone pregnant. I highly doubt he will ever have kids
I reckon he’ll panic at one point and suddenly want kids but only to carry on the family name or be social media props rather than really wanting them. But no nappy changes or getting up in the night of course.

Reactions: 6

Shut the front door. I thought he was late 30s 😳

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.