Stephen Bear #9 To chinfinity and beyond

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good god I love every one of you lot on this thread. You're all brilliant.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Wouldn’t be surprised if Chinny McChin Chin had a breakdown and acted like an absolute fanny, tit a brick when he got told off for his Maldives sex video and she’s got the ick

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wouldn’t be surprised if Chinny McChin Chin had a breakdown and acted like an absolute fanny, tit a brick when he got told off for his Maldives sex video and she’s got the ick
Yes! Agreed. That or she’s got gastroenteritis from rimming him.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I'd really love to hear from Lillie Lexie on him. As she seems fairly normal and a nice person and was with him for quite a while... I'd love to know her thoughts on him as he must've had some redeeming qualities to of been with her for so long. I wonder what went wrong! He's always been a massive twit but I did used to think most of it was for show, but now, he's totally lost his way

Reactions: 21
Aweeee Bear is on a pity trip on his Instagram as well as Jaz the Pooh fan.. his Uncle passed away and all he can think of is pushing away negative opinions of himself by others 🤢🤢🤢 He ain't taking it on the chin at all well ..

Did you see the show where he threw a drink/bottle of pomane over the woman then wiped his dessert over her face? The TV production should be ashamed they allowed that to happen and that they actually showed it.
No, I never saw it but that's just like him .. he's disgusting 🤢

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I will never ever understand how the hell he won Big Brother when he was such a horrendous, idiotic nobody. There was not one redeeming quality or moment.

Aubrey O’Days take down of him will forever be iconic and she should have won for that alone.

I've never seen this as I've never watched the show but Aubrey had him down to a bleeping tee. Who needs professional psychological chinalysis when Aubrey O'day is in the building?!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I do sometimes think about how utterly desperate Lillie Gregg must be to be ‘famous’ to have dated him

Reactions: 18
I'd really love to hear from Lillie Lexie on him. As she seems fairly normal and a nice person and was with him for quite a while... I'd love to know her thoughts on him as he must've had some redeeming qualities to of been with her for so long. I wonder what went wrong! He's always been a massive twit but I did used to think most of it was for show, but now, he's totally lost his way
His family, well his dad was awful to Lillie when he was in big brother all because they were buzzing that he had got with Chloe Khan. Doesn't that tell you all you need to know 🤢

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.