Stephen Bear #7 International Playboy or Online Rent Boy?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s in Turkey in a non existent 7 star hotel because his delusional gf is getting all sorts of plastic surgery. How are they going to cope with the 10 day hotel quarantine? Pretty sure not even he can wriggle his way out of that

Reactions: 11
Handed on wait and foot 😂 this cretin is taking the absolute piss

Reactions: 10
What I don't get is though what did any of these girls ever see him in I don't mean the 20 year olds , like Charlotte, Megan etc especially Georgia she comes across like she should know better if that makes sense
I do feel that a hell of a lot of these reality people are quite insecure with low self esteem and when people on social media give them likes and views it makes them feel some kind of validation. This is the type of personality that attracts parasites like bear , he probably bombarded them with compliments at the start building up their self esteem, then slowly starts to chip away at their it by cheating on them and calling them ugly or fat or whatever is their insecurities he will have most definitely have used against them at the end of the relationship. He’s a vile manipulative narc/pedalo/sexual predator….. take your pick but my god he’s disgusting.

Reactions: 24
He’s in Turkey in a non existent 7 star hotel because his delusional gf is getting all sorts of plastic surgery. How are they going to cope with the 10 day hotel quarantine? Pretty sure not even he can wriggle his way out of that
He didn't even quarantine when he came back from dubai when he was supposed to and was papped at the petrol station so doubt he will do it this time 🤷‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 11
I do feel that a hell of a lot of these reality people are quite insecure with low self esteem and when people on social media give them likes and views it makes them feel some kind of validation. This is the type of personality that attracts parasites like bear , he probably bombarded them with compliments at the start building up their self esteem, then slowly starts to chip away at their it by cheating on them and calling them ugly or fat or whatever is their insecurities he will have most definitely have used against them at the end of the relationship. He’s a vile manipulative narc/pedalo/sexual predator….. take your pick but my god he’s disgusting.
All of this.

He only picks those with low self esteem and low confidence, love bombs them then starts the abusive behaviour, literally uses them and abuses them then bins them off.

For some bewildering reason, he thinks he can do no wrong and that he's above the law. I don't doubt for one second he thinks he can do that to a female Judge or female jury members to win them over.

I also wondered if he was trying to keep himself in the media and keep himself relevant so he can claim an unfair trial as the Jury will be told not to read about him but he will be hard to avoid

• Heart
Reactions: 18
He’s done another shower video on his Twitter!!!!!
🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
Christ. At this rate we’ll be seen them doing anal in a week or two.

In news that will surprise nobody he’s also an animal abuser. His puppy died a few years back because he took it outside when it was very young and before it had injections. Caught an infection and died. No surprise that his royal cuntiness put his own selfish needs before an animal:

https://metro.co.uk/2018/05/17/step...-nine-week-old-puppy-not-deserve-dog-7552457/

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Those poses he does when he tries to look like a hench with his arms folded... his head is so tiny compared to his clenched up body. He has a proper peahead

• Haha
Reactions: 23
🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
Christ. At this rate we’ll be seen them doing anal in a week or two.
He’s done another shower video on his Twitter!!!!!

Oh dear god no ! I cant even….im not gonna look. I was literally just talking to my mum about this this afternoon. It frightens me that youngs girls are watching this and thinking its normal for them to ‘consent’ to their heads being pushed so aggressively or that young boys/men should think they girls want to be handled this way. Im hiding my children from social media for like ever 😢🙈 and i hate it when friends of mine with 9,10,11 year olds say they can handle social media and are old enough for it 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Oh dear god no ! I cant even….im not gonna look. I was literally just talking to my mum about this this afternoon. It frightens me that youngs girls are watching this and thinking its normal for them to ‘consent’ to their heads being pushed so aggressively or that young boys/men should think they girls want to be handled this way. Im hiding my children from social media for like ever 😢🙈 and i hate it when friends of mine with 9,10,11 year olds say they can handle social media and are old enough for it 🙄
It’s another blowie but this time with a charming view of his arse 😷 feel like I’ve caught something just watching it tbh

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Amongst every other fucked up thing he does this boils my blood 😡 im a massive animal lover and the fact he even got away with that makes me sick. I fully get you cannot compare a dog to a child however its still a helpless creature that is totally reliant on you keeping it fed, watered and safe. I resent the fact that all that came of this for him was nothing some bad press yet there's an innocent animal dead

ETA sorry wrong post quoted! Was in reference to this

https://metro.co.uk/2018/05/17/step...-nine-week-old-puppy-not-deserve-dog-7552457/

Reactions: 9
Amongst every other fucked up thing he does this boils my blood 😡 im a massive animal lover and the fact he even got away with that makes me sick. I fully get you cannot compare a dog to a child however its still a helpless creature that is totally reliant on you keeping it fed, watered and safe. I resent the fact that all that came of this for him was nothing some bad press yet there's an innocent animal dead

ETA sorry wrong post quoted! Was in reference to this

Yes it’s horrific. He couldn’t wait to take the dog outside or let him heal after his surgery and wanted the insta clout, and the dog died because of it. Just no regard for the dog’s wellbeing.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
As if a seven star resort would have a cheap, plastic body wash dispenser stuck on the wall of the shower 😫 show me the ESPA toiletries sweetie. I despair.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.