Stephen Bear #7 International Playboy or Online Rent Boy?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread, thanks to @Brigitjonesbuttcheek for the title, slightly tweaked.
It’s all quiet right now, which is worrying. But I suppose it’s hard to pretend you’re in the Maldives in daylight 🙄🙄

It’s 6 month until the trial. Plenty of time for him to mess up we hope.

Reactions: 15
My fear is that he will do what a lot of defendants seem to do - plead guilty just before or on the first day of the trial. Unbelievably that still gets them a discounted sentence, which is so frustrating. The earlier they plead, the more it is taken into consideration.
What really annoys me about this is it doesn't account for all the anguish it causes victims, the time wasted preparing the court bundle by both sides etc.
Anyone know whether this reduction still happens in sex offence cases?

Reactions: 12
He’s pleading not guilty in the hope Georgia won’t testify, meaning there would be less evidence.
His arrogance know no bounds.

My fear is that he will do what a lot of defendants seem to do - plead guilty just before or on the first day of the trial. Unbelievably that still gets them a discounted sentence, which is so frustrating. The earlier they plead, the more it is taken into consideration.
What really annoys me about this is it doesn't account for all the anguish it causes victims, the time wasted preparing the court bundle by both sides etc.
A quick google says it can for sexual offences cases

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I hope he doesn’t. I do think he’s so deluded, arrogant and irrational that he would never change his plea and admit what he did. I genuinely believe he thinks he’s done no wrong. You do have to be human to have empathy though!

Reactions: 16
Thinking he’s living it up with his fake watch, tacky playboy tattoos and his gf in a fake Dior bikini. Come on 😂 also that is not Maldives sand!!

Reactions: 20
I would at the very least expect a cushion on my sunbed in a posh resort. That is absolutely not Maldives sand. Geography not their strong point :rolleyes:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.