Stephen Bear #7 International Playboy or Online Rent Boy?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping idiot sharing a newspaper article calling him out on his earnings from the sex video. Hasn't the intelligence to see they're taking the piss.

Reactions: 10
There's an online petition to get this head removed from all social media platforms!
This needs to happen. Little douchebag needs cancelling. The problem is that he’ll be reading all this tit about himself and absolutely loving it - no such thing as bad attention to a narcissist.

I bet he’s shocking in bed you know…

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I know I'm an old fogie an' all that and I realise that big muscly, tattoed bodies on a man (especially on a supposed celeb) are an attraction for a young girl desperate to impress her mates, especially on social media, etc, but really ... surely ... most young girls want a bit of conversation with someone they're in a relationship with too? All I can imagine coming from Stephen Bear's mouth is the likes of: 'Yeah, nice fanny babes, yeah, but look at me babes, yeah, big cock. Suck it. Yeah, wanna do it more?'

I worry about these young girls. I really do. Please tell me I'm not alone on this.

Yours, nana Sketchy.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 84
What I don't get is though what did any of these girls ever see him in I don't mean the 20 year olds , like Charlotte, Megan etc especially Georgia she comes across like she should know better if that makes sense

Reactions: 12
Haven’t read all these threads about this revolting creature, so this may have been covered. My gaydar has always pinged with him. I think he is trying to cover up his true leanings. Just something not right. He hates women, the way he is with them. But it’s something more I think.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Haven’t read all these threads about this revolting creature, so this may have been covered. My gaydar has always pinged with him. I think he is trying to cover up his true leanings. Just something not right. He hates women, the way he is with them. But it’s something more I think.
He is such a sociopath, I’m guessing he’s not thought about his sexual preference enough to even know. He’d have to think of someone else other than himself.

Reactions: 16
I don’t know what this guy has got about him 🤢

I watched the Challenges he was in with Georgia and she was infatuated by him. Even when she caught him speaking on the phone with his girlfriend Ellie and he claimed it was his “cousin” but still she forgave him and defended him, laughed at all his awful behaviour to other contestants.

Celebs go dating, there was girls he gave attention to - then would kiss someone else in front of them or the like - then would go back to the og girl and they’d go on a date with him & give him a 2nd, 3rd chance and it’d only stop when he decided he wasn’t bothered!

like them groupies the Night Stalker got, I think some people want to see underneath the evil and the joker but there’s no more layers to Bear, he’s just a psycho narc, truly!

*edit - spelling

• Sad
Reactions: 34
He’s had the same hairstyle/haircut for the past 10 years, same dress sense, same attitudes, same morals, same lack of goals. This guy just doesn’t evolve..

Reactions: 19
What’s with the weird posts?! Somethings afoot…. Hopefully he’s been locked up the disgusting sex pest

Reactions: 7
Tbh I don't fully understand it but that Tik tok he has posted on his Instagram story is vile , like the thought behind it

Reactions: 4
‘Handed on wait and foot’ he’s so stupid. His latest story about being a retired millionaire 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.