Stephen Bear #6 From Doo-Bye to GOOD-BYE, BABY!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the duck have I just seen? That creep needs locking up 🤢🤢

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Nah I was just minding my business on twitter and I had to see this. Horrified and traumatised and I WILL be taking legal action for having to witness this on the Lords holy day 😤

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I thought it was a photo but bleeping hell, that is one disturbing video, if anyone did that to me it’d be the last thing they did. The force is disgusting 🤢 I’m mortified for her family

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Horrific. I appreciate she’s clearly fame hungry, but surely she must realise that amount of force is not okay?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Someone retweeted it and I saw it 😫 what a pair, shes just as bad retweeting it.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Horrific. I appreciate she’s clearly fame hungry, but surely she must realise that amount of force is not okay?
She really has no self respect or even friends, even at that age I'm sure you wouldn't be long telling your friend to catch herself on!!

Reactions: 8
I don’t think she gives a duck as long as she’s getting attention. Seems like she’s just promoting her only fans

Reactions: 12
So there’s video evidence of him being rough during a sex act. I bet the prosecution are delighted.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
WTF is wrong with people? He is so utterly vile. And the way he’s rough handling her makes me sick. Each to their own in the privacy of their home but this video can be quite triggering for some and shouldn’t be on a public platform like Twitter.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.