Stephen Bear #6 From Doo-Bye to GOOD-BYE, BABY!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because they have a "there's no such thing as bad publicity" mentality

Reactions: 4
Looks like he’s trying to rip her hair extensions out 🙈 hoping G’s lawyers see this and it helps build their case against him for court showing what a sexual predator he is

Reactions: 7
Doing really well to prove he’s not an absolute n*nce isn’t he. Vermin.

I suppose he knows nobody will ever pay for him to be on tv again so he’s hammering the final nail in that coffin and turning to only fans. A very grim little life.

Reactions: 10
He needs castrating and her timeline is grim. So bored of these only fannies sat around in beige dresses sipping cocktails acting stush in between sucking off the likes of Stephen Bear for everyone to see. No amount of money is worth it.

Reactions: 17
What the hell has he even put on twitter OMG. She is loving the attention now but my god she will regret this in time. It's the photoshopped muscles I can't deal with 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.