Stephen Bear #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If he is charged on Wednesday, does he then get out on bail? What would next steps be?

I bet it'll either be a joke or he'll say she's lost them in a few weeks and ride the sympathy tails for aslong as possible.
So true I can see this happening for sympathy it is disgusting if he does

Apparently he has admitted in a video that it was all a joke. Absolute prick

Reactions: 3
Who would even lie about it? Then again I’m not that surprised . He really is scum

Reactions: 7
He is hellbent on trying to portray himself as a victim of the media and that he’s not a horrible person. He wants attention, he wants money - he’ll continue to do things like passing off people’s ultrasound scans off as his as it will get him talked about. He’s just either not smart enough to realise or is oblivious to the fact that the majority of people see straight through him.

The fact he’s used someone else’s scan photo is a vile and deplorable thing to do. Infuriates me that he allegedly did it as a joke. He’s a vile, horrible human being who clearly does not see how he appears to the public and continues to see himself as a victim - despite him continuously creating situations in which other people are being hurt.

Reactions: 6
He’s said it was a joke on his YouTube video
But how is it..... funny? “Hahaa i pretended i got someone pregnant and i didnt!” “Ohhhh HAAAA you got me! My sides are bleeping splitting! Wow that was a good one Stephen!” 😐 He keeps passing these things off as jokes yet no-one is laughing. What a deluded little prick. His family must be as stupid as he is to allow it.

Reactions: 25
Everything about him makes me so uncomfortable. I think he’s clearly unwell but he’s also an awful person, and the two make for erratic, irrational behaviour and it honestly sets me on edge.

Reactions: 11
Everything about him makes me so uncomfortable. I think he’s clearly unwell but he’s also an awful person, and the two make for erratic, irrational behaviour and it honestly sets me on edge.
He’s an entitled narcissist and the scary thing about people like that is they genuinely think they have done nothing wrong. People like him abuse/take advantage of/ humiliate others because they feel they are entitled to. And when they are punished over it they see themselves as the victims who are being wrongly punished for something that is (in their sick warped minds) well within their rights by a load of mean over reacting judgemental busy bodies who would do the exact same thing if given half the opportunity. Thats how their minds work. Mark my words that man has zero remorse or empathy for the suffering he has caused. Narcissists can never ever learn they just have to be ignored and avoided.

Reactions: 15
Looks like he’s been re-bailed until early March:

An Essex Police spokesman said: "A 31-year-old man from Loughton, who was arrested on suspicion of disclosing private sexual images or film without consent with intent to cause distress, voyeurism, harassment and obstructing a police officer, has been re-bailed until 3 March."

He also took a toy pig to the police station so looks like he’s taking everything as seriously as always.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Looks like he’s been re-bailed until early March:

An Essex Police spokesman said: "A 31-year-old man from Loughton, who was arrested on suspicion of disclosing private sexual images or film without consent with intent to cause distress, voyeurism, harassment and obstructing a police officer, has been re-bailed until 3 March."

He also took a toy pig to the police station so looks like he’s taking everything as seriously as always.
He won't be laughing if/when they charge him. Tbh I don't care if he goes to prison or not. Just want him on the sex offenders register so he will need to declare to any partner that he is a sex offender, inform police of any new bank cards or phones and be required to sign on at a police station regularly. Saying that though...I bet prison would tit the little fucker up. Plenty of scary men who don't take kindly to sex offenders.

Reactions: 33
He won't be laughing if/when they charge him. Tbh I don't care if he goes to prison or not. Just want him on the sex offenders register so he will need to declare to any partner that he is a sex offender, inform police of any new bank cards or phones and be required to sign on at a police station regularly. Saying that though...I bet prison would tit the little fucker up. Plenty of scary men who don't take kindly to sex offenders.
I really hope he receives some sort of punishment. I’m hopeful that because he’s made a bit of a mockery of the police they’ll want to make an example of him (openly flouting quarantine and lockdown rules, filming in the station, the pig etc).

But then part of the reason he is the way he is is because he’s never really had to suffer consequences of his actions. People like Bear seem to sail through life. That combined with the fact it seems to be a very low conviction rate when it comes to sexual crimes against women, makes me concerned he’ll just shake it all off and carry on as he was.

Reactions: 18
I don't understand why he is STILL being an arrogant tosser. Why can't he just grow up. Gaaaaaah! I hate him!

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.